Chapter 36

Previously on Chapter 35

A... A mask. I know that mask... It belongs to a death eater. Tears starts to stream down my eyes. "S-she's been c-captured... By a D-death e-eater..." I stutter. Ron pulls me into a hug as Harry starts to cry harder. She's been capture by the most ruthless group, and for all we know... She could've been hurt badly or worse!

She could've been dead...

-Meeting The Malfoy-

Harry P.O.V

I should be taking care of her better. If I did, she won't be missing like this. Where is she? God... Where's my Sister? Please... Let her be safe. Don't let anything bad happen to her.

It's the next day, time for breakfast. But I can't eat, not as long as Y/N's missing. I just played with my food, not really eating at all. There's bags under my eyes. Someone place a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Hermione. She have a worried look on her face.

"Harry..." She start. I just stare at her, waiting for her to say something else. "...You've got to eat. I get that you're worried... But you need to look after yourself... If you don't eat, you'll get sick. Y/N won't be happy if she knows you're not eating well..." She said, still with a worried look on her face. "I know..." I said as I drop the fork, then I just look down.

I can feel tears in my eyes. "But it's hard to do anything... I don't know where Y/N is... Then knowing that she's been captured by a death-eater only make it worse... She could be hurt, or worse... She could..." I choke a sob. "S-She could h-have been g-gone..." I cried. "Harry..." Hermione said. She wrap her arms around me. I just continue to cry. I don't care if everyone looks at me. I don't care if I look weak in front of them. I need Y/N back... I need my Sister back.

Y/N... Where are you, sis?

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in an empty room. I sit up and look around. This place is so unfamiliar to me. 'What is this place?' I thought to myself, still looking around.

I move to stand up. But then I fall back to my knees as a pain shot through my head. I shut my eyes tightly as I groan in pain. The person attacking me must've hit my head really hard.

Then the door opens. I can see a pair of feet in front of me. "I see you're finally awake" I heard the person said. He sounds like the person that attacks me. Then the person grab the back of my collar and yank me to my feet. He's wearing a mask. I recognise masks like this anywhere. It is the mask of Death-Eaters. He must be one of them. Which means this is the Malfoy's Manor.

He inspect my face or I thought he is... Since he didn't say anything for a good 20 seconds, then he chuckles. "You're kind of pretty..." He said. I just kick him where the sun don't shine. He lets me go as he clutch his crotch in pain.

"You little brat!" He screams, grabbing me by the collar. I just smirk and stare at him with no trace of fear. I can attack him any time, if I'm not so tired right now. "Trying to look like a tough guy, eh? But to me you're nothing but a f*cking a** coward!" I spat. "Why you!" He said, raising his arm to punch me.

"That's enough... Let the girl go... My Father wants to have a word with her..." I froze. That voice... It can't be. The person lets me go. Then I drop to the ground. "Yes sir..." He said, then he turns around to leave.

I look up to see Draco looking down at me. "D-Draco..." I said. "Y/N..." He said, looking down at me. He offers his hand to me. I hesitate a bit, then I place my hand on top of his. He pulls me to my feet, pulling a little too hard then he need to. Which cause me to stumble, but he caught me. Both of my hands are on his chest. Our face is dangerously close to each other. "You okay?" He asks, looking into my eyes. I pull away from him. "Y-yeah..." I said, not looking at him.

"Y/N... How long are you gonna do this to me?" He asks. I look at him. "What do you mean?" I asks. He sighs and hold both of my hands. "I'm talking about us, Y/N... Our relationship. Are you really gonna end it just like that?" he said. His eyes is pleading at me. "Draco... I-" I start. "P-please..." He pleads. I stare into his eyes. I don't know what to say.

I open my eyes to say something. Then the door opens. Two people enters the room, each one grabs each of my arm. "Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to pull my arm away from their hold. But they just ignored me and start to pull me forward.

Soon enough, we enter a room. They throw me forward causing me to fall on the floor. I wince in pain from the impact.

I open my eyes to see the room is filled with Death-eaters. I glance around the room. My eyes landed on someone standing across from me. The guy have a long platinum blond hair, much like Draco. I'm guessing he is Draco's father.

He stands up. "So this is the other Potter. My... You two look exactly alike. Are you two twins?" He asks. He kneels down in front of me. With two finger, he held me by my chin. "I heard an interesting info about you..." He said, looking at me straight in the eyes. He glance past me. I followed his gaze to see Draco. "That you have an affair with my Son... Is that true, Draco?" He asks, turning to look at Draco. Draco just stayed silent.

He raise his hand. Then he slap me hard in the face. "That's enough, Father" Draco cried out. "So it's true... You do have an affair with this girl..." He said, with a sadistic smirk on his face. Then he gets up. "Bellatrix! Finish her off..." He said, walking away.

"Father no!" Draco said. He tries to run to me. But he's held back by two Death-Eaters. Then a woman, I assume is Bellatrix. She smirks at me "this should be fun..." She said. I get up as she points her wand at me.

"D-Don't hurt h-her, p-please..." I heard Draco pleads. "You should know, my Son... We only go for someone like us... A pureblood... Not someone like her... Someone with a filthy blood line..." His Father said. I look at him with pure disgust. I look at him dead in the eyes with so much hatred. "At least your Son have a heart! Unlike you! You loathsome, evil, pathetic!" I spat. He looks at me in shock, then his face turns into pure anger. "Forget it, Bellatrix! I'll kill her myself" he yelled, pointing his wand at me.

Then...

*to be continued*