Chapter 54

Previously on Chapter 53

He smiles at me. "I love you, my Wife..." He said. "I love you too, my Husband..." I said. He leans in to place a soft, yet passionate kiss. I kiss him back just as passionately.

This is certainly... A wedding to remember

-Our Family-

Y/N P.O.V

5 years have passed. I gave birth to a beautiful girl a year ago. We named her D/N. She looks like me, with platinum blond hair like her dad.

She's turning three years old in about a month. She seems really excited. She can speak quite fluently for her age.

We're going to celebrate her birthday. Which will be held next week. She acts jumpy all day. I just laugh at how excited she looks.

Then there's a knock on the door. I walk over and open the door to reveal my Brother, Ron and Hermione who is pregnant for one month. I smile softly at them. "Come on in..." I said. I give Hermione a hug as she pass by.

"Uncle!!" D/N squeals as she saw my Brother. My Brother laughs as she runs into his open arms and picks her up. "Hey princess! You look excited" he said. "Of course! I'm gonna be three years old soon. I wish I could be older faster though... So I could go to Hogwarts and be a great witch like my mom" she said in her high pitch voice.

I giggle and walk over to them. I pick her up and hugs her tightly. "Oh sure, you can be a great witch... Probably even better than me" I said, smiling at her. "Really, Mommy?" She said. I kiss her nose "of course, sweetie..." I replied, kissing her cheeks. Which makes her giggle.

Draco walks over to my side and wrap his arms around my waist. "My little Princess is growing up..." He said. D/N giggles as she reach out and place her hands on his cheeks.

Time-skip

Today is our Daughter's birthday. I wake up early and check everything to make sure we have everything ready. I want D/N to enjoy her birthday, it's a once a year event.

I smile when everything is ready. I walk up to D/N room. Draco bought a mansion. So it's really big. Kinda too big for us... There's only three people who lived here.

I open the door slowly. I smile when I see a bundle figure laying on the bed. I walk over and take a seat on the edge of the bed. She's sleeping so peacefully.

I caress her hair softly. "D/N... Sweetie, wake up..." I said. Her eyes flutter open. "Morning Mommy..." She said, smiling sleepily at me. I smile back at her. "Morning birthday girl..." I said.

She grins and jump up. She hugs me tightly. I start to laugh at this. "It's my birthday! It's my birthday!!" She squeals. I get up and spun us around, which makes her squeal even more.

I stop and place her down gently. "My little girl is growing up..." I said, crouching down to her level as I pinch her nose softly. She responds it with a cute giggle.

I get up and offer her my hand. "Come... Let's get you ready..." I said. She happily grabs my hand. We head towards the bathroom for her bath.

Soon I was done with her bath. I pick her up and carry her to her room. Then I take out the dress I bought for her just for this birthday.

"Oooh~ you're so cute!" I said, pinching her cheeks

"Oooh~ you're so cute!" I said, pinching her cheeks. "Owie Mommy..." She said pouting, rubbing her cheeks. I giggle "Sorry... I didn't pinch you that hard though" I said.

I lead her to the dresser and start braiding her hair. I keep the smile on my face as I work on her hair. "Mommy... Can you sing for me?" She said. "Sure, sweetie..." I said. Then I start to sing a soft lullaby. She close her eyes as if she's enjoying the tune.

Soon I'm done with her hair. I lean down and kiss the top of her head. "There... You look so pretty, sweetie..." I said, smiling at her. She get up and turn around to hug me. "Thank you so much Mommy..." She said. "You're welcome, my dear princess..." I said.

I pick her up. I smile at her. "Now... Do me a favour and you eyes. Keep them close, until Mommy told you to open them, 'Kay?" I said. She nods her head and close her eyes. I smile and kiss her cheek. She flinch "Mommy..." She whines. I giggle a little. "Okay sorry... But keep them close baby..." I said.

I carried her downstairs, then I walk towards the living room where the party will be held. Everyone is standing there. I signal them to keep silent.

I place D/N down. "Okay sweetie... You can open your eyes now" I said. She opens her eyes slowly. "Surprise!!" Everyone yelled, but not so loud. We don't want to get D/N too startled. I'd hex them if they do.

She squeal as she looks around. "It's amazing!" She yelled. I just giggle at her cuteness. I kneel down as she runs towards me. "Thank you!! I love you Mommy!!" She said, hugging me.

"Only Mommy?" I heard someone said in fake hurt. I turn my head to see Draco with a pout on his face. She lets me go and run toward him. "You too, Daddy!" She said. Draco laughs and kiss her cheek. I giggle at them. Father and Daughter goals. How cute.

"Well... What are we waiting for? Let's get the party started!" My Brother said. I smile as they cheers.

We sing happy birthday for D/N. Then it was time for her to blow the candle. "Make sure to make a wish, sweetie..." I said. She looks up at me and smile. "I will, Mommy..." She said. She closes her eyes, then she blows the candle. We clapped for her.

Draco kneels down next to her. "So... What do you wish for?" He asks. She turn to look at him. "But... I thought if you tell people it won't come true..." She said. "Honey... We live in the world of magic... Anything could happen..." He said. I smile at them.

D/N nods her head. "Okay... I guess I could tell you..." She said. I kneel down and wait for her to say it. "My wish is..." She said. Looking at Draco, then at me. She grins "I want to have a younger sibling!" She said.

Draco and I look at each other in shock. D/N is looking at us, back and forth. "Well?" She said. I clear my throat and motion Draco to answer her with my eyes. He looks at me, then at her. "Is that really what you wish for?" He asks. D/N nods her head eagerly. Draco looks at me with a smile. "I think we can work on it..." He said. I blush at this, knowing fully well what will happen.

Oh boy... What have we got ourselves into

*to be continued*