Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I laid on my bed. "Good night 'Mione" I said. "You too... Y/N" I heard her respond. I turn to my side and close my eyes, slowly drift of to sleep.

-First Day-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Yuki's hooting. "I got it, girl... I'm up" I said. She stops hooting. I get up from the bed and notice that Hermione is still asleep.

I walk over to her bed. "Hey... It's time to get up..." I said. She stirs in her sleep and her eyes opens. I grin at her "rise and shine, girl" I said. She smiles at me. We get up and grab the thing we need. Then head to the bathroom to take a shower.

After we're done. We head to the dining hall. "What's your first class be, Y/N?" I heard Ron ask me. "It's potion class" I answer. He grin "I did to" he said. "Me too!" Hermione and Harry said. I smile at them. This is so foreign to me, having friends. It's always been me and Mom this whole time. It felt nice to have friends like this.

After we ate our breakfast. We head towards where our first lesson will be. I take a seat next to Hermione. We start talking for a bit, until a man I recognise as Professor Snape came in. I turn my head to him and pay attention on what he would be saying.

I narrow my eyes at him when he start bad mouthing about Harry. 'How dare he! Made fun of my Brother like that!' I thought angrily. But I must control my temper. I can't let any of these students know who I truly was.

Then the lesson begins. Throughout the lesson, I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I turn my head to see a platinum blond boy, sitting at the back.

I turn slightly to Hermione. "Who is that boy with platinum blonde hair?" I whispers to her. She turns around slightly to look at the boy. I notice how her eyes turns into a glare. Then she turns to me "forget about him Y/N. Don't be friends with him. His a huge git" she said.

"Miss Gragner and Miss McGonagall... No talking during lesson please. 10 points from Gryffindor" Professor Snape said. "Yes sir" I mumble. Gosh! I hate this guy. I heard snickers from around me. I turn and give them a hard glare, which instantly shuts them up. The thing is... Even though Harry and I are twins. Me and him are a complete opposite. My eyes will turn red if I'm angry. Which is why Mom kept me a secret 'till now. She's hoping I would be able to control it, but apparently not.

Next lesson is flying. I walk side by side with Hermione. "I wonder how flying would be" I heard Hermione said. I turn to her and smile "I bet it would be fun" I said. Another thing that differentiate me and my Brother is I can fly even without a broom. Weird... I know. No witch or wizard that's able to do that. I don't even know myself. But I guess the guy in the vision Mom gave me knows about it, that's why he's after me.

Once we reach there. We are told to make two lines. In front of each of us is a broomstick. As much as I want to fly without a broom, I can't. Mom told me so. She told me to keep it hidden. So I have no choice but to obey.

"Alright... My name is Rolanda Hooch... But you can call me Madam Rolanda... I will be your flying teacher" she said. Then she instruct us to stand on the left side of the broom. We did as told.

Then she told us to put our right hand in front and say 'up.' We did as told. The broom in an instant fly into my hand. I can feel everyone looking at me in shock. I ignore their stare and look around, I can see my Brother had succeed on his first attempt as well. I smile 'well done, bro' I thought to myself.

We are now told to stomp hard on the ground at the count of 3. But a guy I know as Neville took of from the ground and starts flying without control.

"Mr. Longbottom, get back to the ground this instant!" Madam Rolanda said. My grip on the broomstick tightens. I look at Neville as he keep on flying without control.

Then he fall of the broom, at first his shirt hangs on the statue. Then he continues to fall and reach the ground. I run forward and kneel next to him. "He have a sprained wrist" I said. Madam Rolanda come forward and took him. She told us to stay on the ground.

I just look into the distance. "Give it here, Malfoy" I hear my Brother said. I turn around to see Malfoy have a ball like thing in his hand. He turns to face my Brother. "No..." Then he got on his broom "how 'bout a little fly?" He said.

"what's the matter? A little out of your reach?" He taunt. My Brother looks at him, then sigh and get on his broomstick. "Harry no... You heard what Madam Rolanda said. Stay on the ground. Beside you don't know how to fly!" I heard Hermione said. But my brother just ignores her and took of flying. "What.. An... Idiot" I heard she said. "Harry!" I yelled. I can't let him do this. I fly on after him. "Y/N! You've got to be joking!" I heard Hermione yelled after me.

"Oh... You brought your girlfriend with you... How cute" Malfoy said. "Shut it, Malfoy. Hand it over or I'm gonna knock you off your broom" I said, threateningly. "Okay..." He said. Then he throws the ball. "I got it, Y/N" my Brother said.

I fly forward and grab his broom. He fell off, screaming. I fly down and grab him by his collar. Then before I land on the ground I drop him, causing him to fall with a loud thud. He glares at me, but I just roll my eyes.

Then I watch as my Brother continue to chase after the ball. He manage to catch it before he gets into the window. I grin in respond.

We run towards him to cheer for him. Then from a far I could see Mom coming towards us. "Mr. Potter... Come with me" she said. My brother looks at me. But I just smile, he relax a bit, then he follows Mom.

Oh boy... What has he get himself into

*to be continued*