Chapter 25

Previously on Chapter 24

Draco's P.O.V

Y/N has been acting like this since she got out of the hospital wing. It's really start to bother me. I really want to know and I'm gonna find out what's actually wrong with her, so I could help her through this. I can't let this goes on. It really hurts me to see her like this.

Don't worry Y/N... I'll figure this out and help you through it... Don't worry...

-Finding Out-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been going on for a week now. Every time they saw me, they would run away in fear. Every time they did... It would leave me confused. 'Why would they be so afraid of me?' 'What did I do to scare them so much?' Lots and lots of question kept jumbling up my mind. But I never got an answer. This is all so confusing.

I woke up early, since I have class. Hermione is up before me. She smiles at me. "Goodmorning Y/N. Did you sleep well?" she said softly. I nod my head, even though I'm lying. I can't sleep last night, my mind keep on going back to the girls... How they ran from me... How they look at me with complete terror. It really bothers me. But I can't tell her that. I don't wanna worry anyone.

I get up from the bed. Then I head towards the bathroom for my morning routine. Not getting enough sleep is really worn me out. I'm really tired. But I won't let that slow me down.

I purposely turn the water into a cold water. From what I've heard, cold water can keep you awake. Just what I need from a sleepless night. It's freezing though, but I don't care.

After the shower, I dry my body with the towel. Then put on my uniform. Once I made sure I have everything on, I head outside. I start to walk towards the dining hall in silent.

I jump when someone had their arm around my waist. I turn my head towards the person. I sigh when I realise who it was. "Seriously... Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I said. He just laugh and kiss the side of my head. "oh I'm so sorry, baby..... I didn't mean to scare you at all... Promise" He said. "Why did you come up out of no where anyway, Draco?" I asks. "I do not come out of no where! It's you who wasn't paying attention... I've been calling you... But you completely ignore me..." He said, pouting in the end. Then he grin at me "so I figured I should give you a little scare..." He said. I smirk and look at him with a raised eyebrow. "So you actually did it on purpose!" I said, still with the same smirk on my face. He gulps, realising  what he just said. Then he starts to back away from me, then took of running.

"Hey!! Get back here!!" I yelled. Then I run after him. He let out a yelp as he try to run faster. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!" He starts screaming while running. But I don't care. I keep chasing after him. "Have mercy on me!!" He keep screaming. By now every student have their attention on us. But I don't care.

I finally caught him. "Gotcha!" I said, smirking. He look at me "you're not gonna hurt your own Boyfriend... R-right?" He stutter. "Nope! I have complete my Mission" I said. I jump of his back and start laughing. He looks at me confused. I stop laughing and look at him with a grin. "You should see your face... I just scare you to death, I did it! I did it! I did it!" I said, laughing again while doing a little dance of victory. He realise what happens and pout at me. "Meanie..." He said. "Awww..." I cooed. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his cheek which makes him pout even more. "Tease!!" He whines. I giggle and kiss his lips.

What an event to start a day. I can't believe we act like a kid. But it's good to goof of once in a while. It's good to feel carefree for once.

Time-skip

It was now time for dinner. But I'm not that hungry so I just stay at the library, reading some books. I may not look like it, but I always love reading books. It's a fun thing to do during free time.

Then I heard the door to the library open. It's suppose to be dinner time, who could that be? So I turn my head to look at the new comer. It is Parkinson and her friends. They realise that I'm in here as well. They start to back away.

"Hey! Wait!!" I yelled, earning a scold from the librarian. But I just ignore her and run after them.

It took me a while, but I manage to catch up with them. "What's your problem? What did I do? Why are you so afraid of me!" I start to ask questions.

They look at each other. But didn't dare to say a thing. "Well... Are you gonna answer me?" I asks. "I-it's..." Parkinson start, but she didn't say a thing. "It's?" I asks. "Y-you..." She stutter. "Ugh... Just spill it will you!" I scream at them, they jump.

One of them point at me. "L-Lord Voldemort! You're Lord V-Voldemort!!" She exclaim, which earns a punch from Parkinson. "Huh.. W-what?" I asks, confusion fills up my chest. Me? Lord Voldemort? What are they talking about?

Then I hear a malicious laugh. I look around me. The room becomes dark and empty. The girls is no longer there. It's almost as if, I got move to a different virtual space. But where am I? Then I hear the sound of footsteps. "Who's there?" I said, as I start looking around.

From the shadows appear a tall man. But he didn't have a nose. I step back in fear. "No... Way..." I stutter. "Yes... My dear, I am Lord Voldemort" he said. I take out my wand. He raise his hands in mock surrender. "Careful there... You don't want to hurt me... Cause if you do... You'll hurt yourself" he said, with a hideous smirk on his face. "W-what are you talking about!" I demand.

"My dear... Half of me lived inside you... You and I are one..." He said. My eyes widened. "No... That's not possible!!" I yelled. I point my wand at him. "Expelliarmus!!" I cried out. I yell out in pain when the spell hits him.

My eyes widened in horror. "I told you dear... You and I are one..." He said. I shake my head, not wanting to accept the truth.

No way... This can't be true... Is half of Voldemort really live inside of me?

*to be continued*