Chapter 38

Previously on Chapter 37

Then I place my head on the bed. Exhaustion starts to consume me. I close my eyes, slowly drift of to sleep with Y/N's hand still in mine. I'm not planning to let her go... Not this time.

-A Chat With Draco-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to an aching feeling in my head. I groan as I try to sit up. Once the pain subside, I look around, then realise I'm in an unfamiliar room.

The main colour of this room is brown

The main colour of this room is brown. Almost everything is painted in brown. Then I turn my head to the bedside table. I saw a photo frame. I get up and walk over to it. My eyes widened when I realise who is in the picture. It's a picture of me.

Who's room is this! Why did this person have a picture of me?! Is this person some kind is a stalker or a creep!! 'Where the hell am I?' I thought to myself.

But that didn't matter now. Then I think of something else. 'What happened that leads me here?' I think to myself. I try to think about it. What happened? Then something clicked in my mind. Someone from the Death-eater have captured me. Now I'm in the Malfoy manor. Then Draco's Father strike me with the killing curse. Then I should've been dead by now. 'But how come I'm still alive?' I thought to myself. I try to think more. But all I could remember is being unconscious in the middle of a room.

I have a lot of questions, but no answer. This is getting me frustrated. As I continue to stand in my spot, deep in thought. Someone has enter the room.

"I see you're finally awake..." I heard someone said. I jump at the sudden sound, and turn my head to the sound of the voice. My eyes widen at who is standing in front of me. "D-Draco..." Was all I could say.

He take a step closer to me, but I take a step back away from him. This action makes him frown. I remember what happen between me and his Father. "Y/N... P-Please... Don't b-be like this... Please t-take me back, Y/N... I need you b-back..." he pleaded. "Draco... You know I can't... Your Father make it clear that he didn't approve of us..." I said, looking away from him.

I didn't look at him, so I didn't realise he walks closer to me. Only when he snakes his arms around me, I notice that he's closer. I froze "D-Draco...." I start, but I don't know what to say. I try to pull away from him, but he tightens his hug around me. So I just lean my head on his chest, in silent. "P-please... One more chance" He plead again. I just stand there in his arms, without knowing what to say.

"Y/N... Please..." He said again. I pull away slightly to look at him. I shake my head as I look at him in the eyes. "You can't defy your Father, Draco... He clearly shows that he didn't approve us being together... He would never..." I said, softly. His eyes shows sadness in them.

"So we sho-" I was cut of by him kissing me. I gasp in shock at his sudden movement. Then I snap out of my shock state and close my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck, as I respond to the kiss.

We pull away for air. He lean his forehead on mine. "I don't care what my Father thinks... All I care about is you being together with me... P-Please, Y/N. Take me back...." He pleads again. I stare into his eyes. I can see his emotion... He is begging at me with his eyes, love and more. I don't know how I should answer him.

His hold around my waist tightens as he pulls me even closer. I smile as I hug him back, then my smile quickly turns into a frown. I pull back to look at him. "B-but what about your Father, D-Draco? A-Are you sure you w-want to defy h-him?" I asks. He cups my cheeks softly, with his thumb... He begin caressing my cheek softly  "Like I said earlier, Y/N... I don't care about my Father... All I care is being with you..." He said.

"P-please Y/N... Co-" He pleads. I cut him off by kissing him. He gasp in shock when my lips made contact with his. Then he relax and kiss me back.

He pulls away and lean his forehead on mine. He smiles as he caress my cheek. "Thank you, Y/N... I won't mess it up this time..." He said. I close my eyes and shake my head. "Don't make promises you can't keep, Draco" I said. He sigh "but I'll try to..." He said, as he keeps me in his arms.

Here we go again, and here I am... Once again standing in Draco's embrace after another break up, giving him yet another chance. Maybe this how things suppose to be. No matter how much we split... We would always find our way back to each other. I really hope this time... It'll stay like that, because I love him so much. I don't want to be away from him. I want to be with him... To love him, just as much as he loves me.

Time-skip

It has been a week since I stayed here. I stay with Draco all the time, because he wants me to. He didn't want to risk me seeing his Father again. He knew things won't end well if we did.

I'm sitting in my room as I read a book. Then I remembered something. My Brother! He must really worried about me. I need to get back... I need to see him.... I need to let him know that I'm okay. I get up, then I start passing back and forth.

The door opens and Draco enters the room. He saw what I'm doing. "Y/N... What happen? You look worried..." He said, clearly concern. I stop and turn to look at him. "I've been missing for a week! My Brother must be really worried. All of them. I need to see him... I need to let him know that I'm okay" I said, looking at him in panic.

He frowns at this. Then he walk closer to me. He held my hands in his. "Y/N... It's dangerous for you to be out there..." He said. "But, Draco! I need to let my Brother know that I'm okay!" I said.

He looks at me and sigh "Y/N... I actually need to tell you about something... It's an info I just received today... It's about your Brother and friends" He said. I look at him as I wait for him to continue what he was trying to let me know. He looks down at me "Your Brother... along with Gragner and Weasley have left Hogwarts. They left because Death-eaters have take over the place... And not a single person knows where they went..." He said. "W-what?" I stutter. Their not in Hogwarts? Then where would they be.... Are they okay? Are they safe? So many question haunts my mind, that I didn't notice Draco is talking to me.

"Y/N..." He said. I snap out of it as I stare at him with tears in my eyes. "D-Draco... If they are not in Hogwarts... T-then... W-Where are they? Are they safe?" I said. I choke a sob. He pulls me into a hug. "I don't know, baby... But I'm sure they'll be fine..." He said. I just clutch his shirt as I continue to cry on his chest.

Where are my brother and friends?
I hope they'll be okay...

*to be continued*