Chapter 37

Previously on Chapter 36

"At least your Son have a heart! Unlike you! You loathsome, evil, pathetic!" I spat. He looks at me in shock, then his face turns into pure anger. "Forget it, Bellatrix! I'll kill her myself" he yelled, pointing his wand at me.

Then...

-Battle-

Draco P.O.V

I try to break free from the two death-eaters holding me. "D-Don't hurt h-her, p-please..." I scream as I plead. He turns to me and turn to look at her.

"You should know, my Son... We only go for someone like us... A pureblood... Not someone like her... Someone with a filthy blood line..." He said. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see her getting up.

I can see the hatred in her eyes as she look at my Father. "At least your Son have a heart! Unlike you! You loathsome, evil, pathetic!" She spat. My eyes widened. Even at the time like this... She still manage to show bravery. But she didn't know... Challenging my Father is like having a death wish.

"Forget it, Bellatrix! I'll kill her myself!" My Father yelled. He points his wand at Y/N. "Avada Kedavra!" He said. "No!" I scream. The spell hits Y/N, causing her to get blown away. She fell to the grown with a loud thud.

The two Death-eaters holding me, finally release me from their hold. I drop to my knees as I start to cry. She's gone... Y/N is gone... I can't believe this.

My Father looks at her body and smirk. "Next time should think before you say that! Oh wait... There ain't no next time for you..." He said, laughing. The others joins in the laugh as I cry.

My Father turns to me. "Son... Forget about the girl! She's just a piece of trash who isn't worth your time" he said. I open my mouth to say something, but a malicious laugh stops me.

I turn towards Y/N, where the laughing come from. She's standing on her feet laughing. My father's eyes widened as he see this. "How... H-how are you still alive!!" He exclaims.

Y/N P.O.V

I smirk when he said this. My eyes slowly turning red. I start laughing more. "Do you really think... You can get rid of me?" I wave my finger around "no no no... It's not that simple..." I said, still with the same smirk. Their eyes widened at this.

"Why so surprise?" I asks. I laugh "if this surprises you, then you will be more than shock when you witness the next" I said, looking at them.

I lift my hand, and point it towards Draco's Father. "Stupefy!" I yelled. He froze in his spot, while the others stares at me wide-eyed. I look around "what? Too much of a shock to you?" I asks. They didn't say a thing.

Then I feel something. He's taking over. Then I start to let out an evil laugh. Soon he's fully in control.

Draco P.O.V

She starts laughing suddenly. But it didn't sound like her at all. What's happening? Then I remember what she said to me a while ago.... about how Lord Voldemort is living inside her. Is that him? Is he taking over?

She finally stops laughing. Then she looks at us, with a totally different expression. "My my... You guys are shock by a merely show?" She said. Even her voice sounded so different.

"L-Lord Voldemort?" My Father stammered in disbelief. She/Lord Voldemort turns her/his face to look at my Father. "Yes... It's me..." She said. Gasp can be heard around the room. "Y-you're inside Potter?" My Father said again. "Yeah... You got a problem with that?" She ask. "N-no... B-but w-why a P-Potter?" He stutter. "Because there's something I want from this girl... She's a lot more powerful than any other witch or wizard... She can use magic without a wand... Which makes her unstoppable! But she's too kind to use it for her own benefits!" She said, almost sounded annoyed by it.

Y/N... She's always been a gentle person. Of course she wouldn't use it for her own benefit. She would use it for the good of others. She never thinks about herself. She always makes everyone around her, her top priority. Which is one of the reason I've fallen for her. She even accept me... Even though I've been a jerk to her Brother. She gave me countless chances, yet I blew them up all the time. I don't deserve her... She deserves someone better that me... A true gentlemen. Not a huge git like me.

"She's also immune to all three forbidden curse, that's why your attack earlier didn't affect her" she said again. "W-what are you planning to do to her, my lord?" My Father asks. She smirks "when the time comes! We will merge... And I shall be unstoppable!" She said.

"W-why not now?" My Father asks. She scowl, making my Father flinch. "Unfortunately... My main body is not strong enough at the moment, this girl is really powerful. If we merge now.... She will end up killing me instead" she said.

Then she starts to stumble. "She's fighting to regain control..." She said. Then she drop to the ground, unconscious.

In an instant, I run to her side. I cradle her in my arms. "Y/N..." I said her name softly. My Father looks at me with pure disgust. But he just walks away. I ignore him and pick her up. Then I start making my way to my room.

When I get there, I gently laid her on my bed. I sit on the floor, next to my bed. I hold her hand in mine softly. I caress her hand softly. I place a soft kiss on her hand. I close my eyes as I feel the tears starts to come back. I choke a sob, "I-I t-thought I was g-gonna loose you back t-there, Y/N..." I cried, tears begin to stream down my cheeks. "B-But I'm so g-glad you survived..." I said, smiling.

Then I place my head on the bed. Exhaustion starts to consume me. I close my eyes, slowly drift of to sleep with Y/N's hand still in mine. I'm not planning to let her go... Not this time.

*to be continued*