"They look completely different to me, but I only I think so." Phil stated, quickly glancing at the girls and smiling.

"So, Phil, should we tell them about the labour story?" Dan asked, slightly rocking in the rocking chair.

"Oh, don't get me started. First of all, some di-person tried to fight Dan as we were leaving a restaurant one night." Phil started, groaning and rolling his eyes.

"To be clear, this horrible person didn't work at the restaurant; the restaurant service was absolutely amazing. Shout out to our waitress, Amy, she was awesome!"

"Anyways, long story short, the terrible person pushed Dan into me and knocked me over. I fell on my stomach, my placenta ruptured, and boom! Emergency C-section." Phil rambled.

"But, all of that mess led to our beautiful daughters being here, and it hasn't completely sank in that I'm a father now." Dan said, holding Phil's hand, "But, I'm so excited and beyond grateful that I get to be dad with the person who means absolutely everything to me."

"Aww, Dan. You're gonna make me cry." Phil cooed. Dan smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm so excited to marry you."

"Me too. I love you."

"Love you too, bear." The two shared another a kiss before continuing the video.

"And now, for time you've all been waiting for. We're gonna show you the girls." Dan said in an overly dramatic voice, getting up to pick Elena as Phill got up to get Isabella.

"And here they are. Please excuse how half asleep they are, but look at the cuteness." Phil squealed, propping Isabella up so the camera could see her.

"Phil is also very big on putting them in matching clothes, which makes it even harder to differentiate them." Dan said, fixing Elena's jumper.

"Dan, stop judging me, they're so cute in matching clothes. I can't wait for their hair to get longer so I can put little bows in their hair." Phil squealed again as Dan rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, the twin that I'm holding is Elena and the twin Phil is holding is Isabella." Dan explained, "And these two girls have literally stolen our hearts."

"These are the only two girls who will ever steal our hearts." Phil giggled.

"We're so gay."

"Very true, but, back to our babies, they are currently three and a half weeks old and they're very small for their age because they were a month early. It's quite nice that they're small though, because I can hold them in both arms." Phil explained, kissing Isabella's forehead.

"Well, I think this video has been long enough. We just wanted to tell you that the girls are here and they're thriving and so are we. But, we love you guys so much and thank you so much for supporting us through this insane journey." Dan said, bouncing Elena slightly as she was getting restless.

"We'll see you guys later."

"Bye!" They both said and Dan reached to turn off the camera.

"Alright, Dan are you okay with putting the girls down for their nap while I start on lunch?" Phil asked sitting Isabella in her rocker and turning it on.

"Of course. Go ahead, I've get them." Dan smirked. Phil kissed Dan on the cheek and walked out of the room.

It took Dan about fifteen minutes to get the girls to sleep since they were already tired. Dan sat them both in their cribs and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Dan sat on the couch and turned on the TV, watching whatever was on, when randomly the doorbell rang.

"I've got it, Dan!" Phil called from the kitchen. Dan smirked harder, quietly chuckling to himself.

Phil walked into the living room with a medium sized box in his hands and a confused looked on his face.

"This is really odd. This box turned up with my name on it, but I haven't ordered anything."
Phil sat the box on the couch. Dan wiped the smirk off his face and acted as normally as possible.

"That is odd. Maybe you should open it." Dan suggested, suppressing the smirk that wanted to appear.

Phil left the room to get a box cutter, as Dan sat there, twiddling his thumbs and and laughing to himself.

Phil came back shortly after, seeing that Dan hadn't even touched the box. Phil opened the box and reached into the box and passed the packing peanuts until he hit a solid object. Phil took the object out out of the box, gasping when he saw it.

"Dan, are you fucking kidding me?" Phil gasped, holding the dildo that Dan bought him in his hand. Dan started to die of laughter. "You do realise how long it's going to be before we get to use this right?"

"Yeah, but might as well be prepared." Dan joked, still laughing his ass off.

"I hate you so much."
Phil said, walking over and sitting on Dan's lap.

"You love me." Dan said, kissing Phil's cheek.

"Hmm, debatable." Phil said. Dan chuckled and kissed Phil deeply.

"Love you, baby."

"Love you too, bear."

*~*

So I guess this is the end. I just want you guys to know that I absolutely loved writing this story and it's literally one of my prized possessions. I appreciate each and every one of you who took time out your lives to read this fanfic written by a preteen fangirl. This is my favorite fanfic I've ever written and I hope you guys have enjoyed it. Much love to all of you lovelies 💕💞💘💝💗💖

(And don't worry, there will be a sequel kiddos)