Luxury

A/N: although i think this chapter is better off without any author's notes, i just want to say that i appreciate all of the support on this story. It's not one of my favorites that i've written but im glad people actually enjoy my cringey literary skills. Before you ask, no this isn't the last chapter. i love you all. Enjoy the chapter. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dan POV

I don't think I've ever driven so fast I'm my life.

I speed down the street, probably running some red lights, but I care could care less. I was holding Phil's hand tightly has he whimpered and cried. That's how I knew it was something serious. Phil doesn't cry over nothing.

We made it to the hospital in record time. I helped Phil into the place. I get to the receptionist and started blabbering things to her.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down, so I can help you." She said, looking at me with concern in her eyes. I took a deep breath and started again.

"My fiancé is pregnant and he got into a tussle, resulting in him falling on his stomach. He's in severe pain and is in need of some assistance." I said quickly but slow enough for her to understand.

"Okay sir. A doctor will be out very quickly." She said, typing some things into the computer in front of her. In no time, a doctor appeared and walked Phil and I to a room.

"Sir-"

"Call me Dan. He's Phil."

"Dan, I will need you to wait out here while we do some test on Phil." The doctor said.

"He has a doctor here. Her name is Jessie Smith. You do know her, right?"

"Of course! I'll try to get her in here as soon as possible." He said with finality, before walking into the room. I sit in one of the chairs outside and put my head in my hands.

Fuck that guy

Who even is he?

Coming after my fiancé?

What a dickhead

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I instantly shot up.

"Dan it's me, Jessie."

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I came as soon as I heard. I have news that will shock you though." She said. My eyes go wide.

"Are the twins okay?"

"Yes, they're fine. But we have to perform an emergency c-section." And that's where my heart broke.

"What? Why?" I asked frantically. I wasn't even sure if I was coherent at this point.

"To put simply, the placenta has ruptured. We have to hurry, so here." She shoved a gown, gloves, a hairnet and a mask. I put all of the stuff on fast, wanting to be there for the birth of my children.

I saw nurses rush Phil down on one of the beds to the emergency room. He already had an oxygen mask on and a gown. I knew, at this point, that this was all real. In a few hours, I'll be holding my little girls.

I followed them into the room, and Phil caught a glance of me. I could tell that he was smiling softly, and I pulled my mask down to mouth "I love you" to him. I pulled my mask back up as we entered the room. They get Phil ready as I stand there awkwardly. When they allowed me to sit, I immediately grabbed Phil's hand and sat next to him.