Human

A/N

Hello lovelies

I know this story isn't really progressive

But a lot is about to happen.

So I'm sorry to say that there will only be 5-10 chapters left.

I know, I know.

I'm sorry but it's has to end sooner or later.

There will most likely be a sequel so don't worry to much

But anyway

Time for A Very, VERY, VERY, important chapter

(Btw italics are his thoughts)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dan POV

"Dan!!" I hear Phil call from downstairs. I get up from my Netflix binge and walk to him.

"Yes, babe?" I say when I get down there.

"I'm hungry." He groans.

Well I'd expect that from a eight month pregnant person.

"What do you want me to pick up?" I say, looking my phone for the time. 6:55. Not too late.

"No, I wanna go out. Not anywhere fancy; just a place to get out of the house, you know?" He says. I look up with wide eyes.

"Are you sure? You're kinda super pregnant and almost bed ridden. I don't want you walking around too much, babe." I reply. To be completely honest, I didn't want to go out. I didn't feel like it.

"I'll be fine. What's the worse that could happen?" Phil says.

You have no idea.

"Alright, fine. Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"What about that small café that just opened?"

"Alright come on."

He stands up slowly, using the table for balance, and grabs my hand. I hold him up and giggle a little.

"What're you laughing at? You try being eight months pregnant." He says out of breath.

"Come on, Preggo. We gotta go before the place closes." I grip his hands as we make it down the stairs and to the car. He sighs when he finally sits down.

"Yes, relief." He says. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, you dork." I smile widely and start driving. I start to hear Phil groaning. "Phil, what's up?"

"The girls are active today. Pretty sure twin A is kicking me in the rib." He groans and throws his head back. I put one of my hands on his stomach and I felt one of them kick. I smile even wider.

After a solid five minutes, we make to the small café. Not many people were there, based on the fact that it was 7:05 and the place closes at 8. I help Phil out of the car and we walk into the building. We immediately get stares as we walk in, some good, some bad.

There was a guy that kept eying us up and down. He looked kind of scruffy and shady. I know Phil noticed because his grip on my hand tightened. I glare at the man and continue walking to a table. We sat down, him sitting on one side and me on the other, and Phil looked at me with sad eyes.

"Did you see how he was looking me?" He whimpers.

"I did. It's alright I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." A small smile appeared on his face and I reached over the table and stroked his cheek. He blushes a little and I snickered.

A few minutes later, a waitress shows up. She seemed nice, dirty blond hair an icy blue eyes. 

"Hi! I'm Amy! How can I serve you today?" From her accent, she was American. I guess she realised our puzzled looks as she spoke up, "I know, I'm not from here! I'm from Minnesota!"

(A/N: imagine how Chic-Fil-A servers sound. Anyway continue)

I laugh, "Oh it's alright. I'm not gonna treat you any different."

"Thank goodness! So many people have commented on my accent today. If you don't mind me asking, but are you pregnant?"

Phil froze as his eyes went wide. I nod reassuringly.

"Yep, twins. I'm eight months; I'm almost ready to burst! You don't find that weird, do you?" Phil asks.

She giggles, "Um, of course not!" Phil let out a sigh. "My brother is a part of the 1% of men able to conceive a child. He had his daughter, Anna, a few months ago!"

I smile so hard that my dimples physically hurt. We continued to order and chat with the waiter. She even pulled up a chair when our food came, since we were the only in there, plus the creepy guy that was staring at us.

"Can we have your number? We'd love to talk more. You are such a great person!" I say. She takes a napkin and writes presumably her number on it. We stand from the table and I shake her hand and Phil attempts to hug her.  We walk out of there, waving at Amy as we leave. When we make it to the car, feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Heeey, I c-can't help but notice the eye candy on yer arm." It was the man again. I could smell the alcohol on his breathe as I revolt away.

"Excuse me? Who are you talking to?" I ask angrily.

"I'm talkin' 'bout 'im. I would destroy 'im. Bet he's good at suckin'-"

"Can you leave us the fuck alone? What is your problem?" I yell. I could feel myself getting progressively angrier. He pushed me. I shoved him back.

"What's yer problem mate? Do you know who the fuck yer talkin to?"

"No, I don't. And I wouldn't want to based on your actions." I reply furiously. He went to grabs Phil arm and I grabbed his wrist. "Never, ever, grab at him, you sick fuck." He pushed me again.

Hard.

Into Phil.

Phil fell to the ground. I heard his shriek of pain. And I look down at him. I drop to my knees and immediately start trying to get him on his feet again.

"Shit, Phil. Fuck, did you hit you stomach?" I ask rapidly. He whimpers in response. "Baby, you've got to talk to me. Please tell me, did your stomach get hit?"

He nods. Fuck.

I get him in the car eventually. I kiss his forehead and push his fringe out of his face.

I close the door and look back at the bastard. He has smug smile on his face. I walk up to him and punch him the nose. I heard a crack so I assumed it was broken. He stumbled to the ground.

"That's what you get for hurting MY fiancé" I walk to my side of the door and drive to the nearest hospital, my hand intertwined with Phil's the whole drive.