Epilogue

Art creds: psychicmoth on tumblr

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Third person POV

"Dan, come here!" Phil called from the kitchen, feeding Isabella. Dan walked gingerly to the kitchen, trying to burp Elena without her throwing up on him.

"What's up? Did you need something, Philly?" Dan asked,  sighing in releif as Elena burped with no problem.

"I think we should tell the fans about the girls. They're already three weeks old." Phil said, smiling at Isabella as she tried to grab his finger.

"I think that's a good idea. Last time we did a video like this was when we told everybody we were dating." Dan chuckled, continuing to gently pat Elena's back.

"Give me Elena, so you can go put their rockers in the nursery." Phil ordered, adjusting Isabella for Elena.

"Are you sure? Holding both of them is a task in itself." Dan joked, walking to put Elena in Phil's arms.

"It'll be fine. It's gonna take you, like, two seconds to move the rockers from the living room to the nursery." Phil said, rolling his eyes playfully and picking up Elena. He cooed at the little girl quietly.

Dan walked into the living room and grabbed both of the rockers at the same time, almost dropping both of them. He quickly realised that his tactic wasn't going to work and sighed as he picked up one rocker and carried it to the nursery across the hall. After getting the both rockers transported to the nursery, he took a sigh of relief/exasperation.

"I don't have the upper body strength for this." Dan muttered to himself, making his way back to the kitchen.

"Well, that took you longer that anticipated." Phil said, gently rocking the two almost asleep girls.

"Sorry that I'm not as physically inclined as you." Dan said sarcastically, walking over to pick up Elena again. "Do you need help getting up or do you have it?"

"I'm good; I'm physically inclined, remember." Phil joked, standing up slowly to not jostle Isabella.

Dan walked to the nursery and laid Elena in her rocker so he could set up the camera.

Now, this video won't be the first time the internet sees the twins. Phil hasn't been able to refrain from post pictures of them on Instagram. Dan didn't want to post pictures until the video was out, but Phil used the same excuse every time: "They're too cute for only us to see. Everyone needs a dose of cuteness every so often." It was a pretty good excuse, especially since there had had been a good fifteen pictures since the twins were born.

"Phil, are you ready?" Dan called once he got the camera and lights set up. Phil was in the bathroom, making sure his hair was in check.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Phil said, walking into the nursery and sitting in the rocking chair that the camera was positioned in front of. Dan turned on the camera and sat down in the other rocking chair.

"Hey guys!" The both said simultaneously.

"So as you know from our social medias, we had twins!" Dan exclaimed. "We'll show you them at the end because they're quiet and comfortable right now, but you probably already seen them on Phil's Instagram."

"Hey! Don't judge me, they're so cute, people deserve to experience the adorable-ness." Phil defended.

"Anyway, as you know, they are two girls and they're names are Isabella and Elena. They're identical, but Elena is slightly bigger than Isabella by like half a centimetre." Dan explained.