Alive

A/N

OOOOOOHHH MY JESUS!!!!!!!

4 THOUSAND FUCKING READS

IM NOT EVEN ALIVE ANYMORE (heh heh title jokes)

HOW??? IM NOT EVEN A GOOD WRITER TF??

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Y'ALL ARE THE BESTEST

IM GONNA STOP NOW

BUT ON WITH STORY!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dan POV

Phil was snuggling up to me as we watched some anime of some kind. I was barely even watching it, I was too caught up with Phil, fiddling with my hands.

"God, your hands are big." I laugh. Phil was acting very small today, as if he forgot he was four years older than me. I kinda liked it. It made feel bigger, like I was king and Phil was my beautiful prince.

"Your hands are large,too." I picked up his hand and put it up to mine, "Big as mine, almost." He looked at me with his innocent blue\green\yellow eyes as he snuggled up to me more. I wrapped my arms around him tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Daniel?" I loved it when he said my actual name and not Dan. I don't know why, but gives me a sense of importance.

Fuck, I love this man.

"Hm, babe?"

"I need to go to the bathroom. Could you let me go?" As much as I didn't want to, I let him go. As soon as he left, my phone sounded, letting me know someone texted me. It was from Tyler.

Tyler:

"hi bitch"

Typical Tyler

Dan:

"hi tilly"

Tyler:

"shut up! anyway me, connor, and troye are gonna be in the uk in 2 weeks"

Shit. Okay. Don't panic.

Tyler:

"also we're staying at your place"

Fuck. Panicking.

Dan:

"yeah, that's cool. im ok with that."

Tyler:

"fabulous. make sure your walls are sound proof. don't wana hear your or phil's moans."

Dan:

"Shut up!"

Tyler:

"bye motherfucker."

Dan:

"bye"

What did I just agree to?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Phil POV

I left to go to the bathroom and right when leave the room, I hear Dan's phone go off. I don't think anything of it and I went to the bathroom. When I get out, Dan screams at the top of his lungs.

"PHIL!" What's going on? Is Dan being kidnapped? Murdered?

I run downstairs, almost dying, hoping that Dan is okay. Thank God, he's okay, but now I'm pissed.