Without you

A/N

I was listening to that song while writing this and started writing around it. i suggest you listen to it too!

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dan's POV

I'm sitting in my sofa crease, browsing position engaged, listening to Oh Wonder's Without you and waiting the pizza (aka feelings) to get here.

"DAN!"

"What?"

"Come here" Phil was whining about something. Probably stubbed his toe. Poor baby.

I walked up to his room only to see topless Phil and small tent in his sweatpants. This is the exact opposite of what I thought.

"I'm horny." He growled, gripping my waist.

"I can see that." I smirked. "I think I'm gonna be in charge this time."

I've wanted to be the dominant figure in sex but always let Phil do it because I haven't the courage to say so. Now is the time, I guess.

I take out my phone put it on a random playlist and put it on the bedside table. I attacked Phil's neck, biting and sucking, bruising until blue and purple. I pushed him onto the bed.

"Tonight, I'm doing the fucking." He shut his eyes as I gripped his cock.

"daddy"

The fuck was that?

Did Phil just call me...?

Daddy?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Phil's POV

Fucking Hell.

The one time Dan fucks me, I mess it up by calling him daddy. And now i'm sitting here blushing like a schoolgirl.

Literally fuck my life.

"I'm sorr-" I start to apologize.

"Say it again"

"What?"

"Call me it, again"

"I love you daddy." He let's out a quiet moan. He reaches over to grab the lube and starts lubing himself up. Just as he's he's about to fuck me, a song plays that I've never heard before. I looked over to where the song was coming from.

"Step out into the sun

Skies above they radiate me

Lift up, carry the love

Do you know?

That I've been out of my mind

This slow life I'm waiting for you

To swing me all of your line

Do you know?

Since I've been walking solo

Dreaming you were back home

I find getting down low

Hide until tomorrow

Come back into the good life

Lose these hazy love lies

I've been chasing my mind