Holding on to you

A/N

Merry Christmas!!!

I fucking love Christmas

No smut in this chapter because it feels wrong to post smut on Christmas

Something big is happening in this chapter

Get ready

Y'all are about to be SHOOK!!!!!

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tyler POV

I wake up, getting only 4 hours of sleep, to the sound of my "friends" laughing sinisterly. And then it hits me...

They planned that shit.

They planned that to get at me for sleeping late (I just heard why), which is stupid as hell. I mean come on, I slept in one time, give me a break.

I'm pissed off now. I get out of bed and open my door and as soon as they hear the creak of the door, they go silent. I walk into the living room and pretend to be all sleepy and shit. They look at me and smile.

"Well, hello Tyler. Have a nice sleep?" Phil snickers and then they all burst out into laughter. This was it for me. I furrow my brow and charge towards them. They scramble towards each other and huddle in the corner. I grab a throw pillow off the couch and put it to use by throwing it as hard as I can at them.

They shriek as I threw pillow after pillow. Then I ran out of pillows so I resulted to throwing anything in sight, which included a Dan plushie, one of Phil's shoes, and Connor's jacket.

"We surrender, God damn!" Connor half-yells, half-laughs.

"That's what I thought. Never fuck with Tyler motherfucking Oakley." I stand proudly and glance at them,"Why did y'all do that in the first place?"

"We wanted to get back at you for sleeping in. Obviously, it worked like a charm," Dan says, laughing afterwards because I threw another random object at him, "Now, if you're calm now, I think we should go out. Explore London, you know?"

"Dan? Go outside? That's something I'd never thought I'd hear." Connor replies.

"Oh my God, you're right! Who am I?"

"Dan, now is not the time for an existential crisis. But your idea does sound great." Troye says, "If you agree, say nutella."

"NUTELLA!"

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dan POV

Phil and I take our shower together and get dressed. We wait patiently for friends to get ready as they had to take individual showers and they take long to get ready anyway. They finally come to the living room.

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let me grab my charger and we can leave." I nod at Troye and let him run to his room. He comes back and we head off into the streets of London.

We stop at a cute little café and have brunch. While we were eating, Tyler decided to question our pranking abilities.

"Why did you think that fucking each other was the best way to prank me?" Phil chokes on his tea.

"It was Connor's idea." Phil laughed.

"Listen, it felt like we could prank you but still get something out of it."

"Really, Connor?"

"What? It sounded good at the time. It felt good too."

I raise my eyebrows,"Well then, Connor."