Ease

A/N

yes i got my title from Troye Sivan because it felt appropriate

sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter

i still don't know what to name this fucking fanfic

whateves

On with the chapter

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dan POV

I walk out of my room, softly shutting the door behind me. I walk to the living room to see my concerned friends.

"Is Phil okay?" They all ask in unison. I simply nod.

"Yeah, he's okay. It's probably best not to mess with him today." I sat down and put my face in my hands. "I don't know what to do guys. I hate to see him so sick and so weak."

Troye and Connor walked over to me. Connor threw his arm around me.

"Dan, I understand how you feel. I hate it when Troye is sick. It kills me. But the only thing you can do is wait it out and hope that he gets better." Connor talked in a calm, quiet voice and I feel myself shet a few tears.

"I don't want him sick. I want him better." I sniffled and tried to keep my sobs as a quiet as possible.

"I understand. Just keep in mind that he will get better." We sat in a comfortable silence. I hear Phil call me.

"Dan, babe..." I get up and run to him. I open the door and peek in the door.

"Yes, baby?"

"Turn on the light,please." I flip on the switch.

"Yes, baby?" I repeat.

"I want to cuddle. The bed feels empty without you."

"Okay, let me tell our friends." I run back to the living room ands see my friends waiting on me.

"Guys, I have to call it a night. Phil wants to cuddle and I'm not going to pass that up. Feel free to order a pizza; there's a number on the fridge. Go ahead and pick your rooms. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." They all say.

I walk back to the room and see him staring at the ceiling.

"Baby?"

"Come here, Dan."

"Coming, babe." I take my shirt off and close the door. I lie in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Dan, this made me feel a lot better. I love you so, so, so much."

"I love you too, Phil," I say, "I love you, too."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

sorry for the short, filler chapter

you guys wanted to me to update so i did before someone killed me

i like this chapter

i swear the next chapter will have more to do with Connor, Troye, and Tyler

im done here

k bai