37|House arrest

You told your father everything. He felt terrible for you and Peter. You stayed at your room the whole day, you tried calling him but he always sent you to the voicemails...

Gosh I need friends...

You thought and felt a little worse, because you remembered how it felt being backstabbed by your friends. You didn't even consider leaving the house again, for your own good, everytime you leave something bad happens. Nothing of this would've ever happened if you didn't escape the house yesterday.

You turned on the TV, went through channels, and many still talked about you.

"Good morning, this is live TV and today we are at (Y/n) Stark's highschool and we are going to ask her peers questions about her." The woman said and began walking through the school.

You didn't change the channel, because it will be so fun watching snakes saying that they love you and they had always been nice to you. You turned on the volume when you saw the one and only, professional backstabbing bitch, Leah talk so nice,y about you.

"Yeah... (Y/n) and I are besties. I love her so much and she is a great friend, student, person. I've always had her back and I would never do something to hurt her!" She said and blowed a kiss at the camera. You dodged this kiss and laughed at such bullshit that came out of her fake lips.

You watched more and more people say lies about how much they adore you. The camera went to Peter, he looked so tired, so hurt, so done with everything. "What do you think about (Y/n) Stark? I've heard you two are very close!" The interviewer said hoping to get some gossip, but Peter didn't even look at the camera, he just walked away without saying a word about you. Anyways, he has all the right and reasons to do so.

"I think they have some bad blood!" The woman said like a complete moron. After the show ended your twitter notifications began blowing up...

"The guy that rejected (Y/n) is really cute" A girl tweeted and tagged you. That tweet got a hundred thousand likes in seconds. The comments in the tweet said things like, "He's hot, anyone got his name?" "Lmaooo he rejected (Y/n) Stark!" "Anyone got his @?" These comments disgusted you, like if the day could've gotten any worse. You just rolled your eyes, took a deep breath, then tweeted...

That tweet got a lot of likes in minutes, it also got a huge amount of hate comments from thirsty, annoying girls saying stuff like, "You don't own him!" Thank god he doesn't have social media

You went to Pinterest, to get motivated and do something with your life, but when your home loaded you saw a quote that said, "Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you though would never hurt you." You swore he was haunting you, the best thing you could do was throw your phone across the room, and that's exactly what you did.

Someone knocked your door, it were Wanda and Nat, you let them in. "Surprise!" Wanda yelled and took out an ice cream jar she hid behind her.

"I'm not in the mood..." You said tired and laidback in your bed. Wanda lifted the ice cream jar with her powers and the ice cream literally just floated out of your room. Nat sat besides you and said, "You know you two will be alright, you are like Steve and Tony..."