7|Punishment

Peter's POV

I hate seeing her suffer...
I blamed myself for her suffering... I don't even know why.

I don't know what I did... But seeing her cry makes me feel guilty, like I wasn't there for her, but now that I'm here, I feel even worse, because I'm going mad for her, and I know this isn't ok.

Now that she knows... I don't know what to do.

I can't do this to her... ruin her live like I ruined Liz's.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Back to your POV...

"I'm fine..." OH WE ALL NO YOU WERE NOT.

Surprisingly, Peter didn't walk away... He sat next to you. "I know you don't want me to walk away..." He said. You swore he could read your mind...You looked at him in the eyes and felt relieve.

Your faces were inches apart... You stared at each other for seconds that felt like hours.

You didn't notice but you were getting closer and closer to him.

A loud noise caught you both by surprise.

Peter's spider sense was fast enough to notice a bullet. He pushed you to the other side of the table, the bullet barely touched your arm.

"(N/n) activate iron fist!" You ordered (N/n).

Something just like this ^^^

"What was that?!?" You said about to LOSE YOUR SHIT.

"Who was that?" Peter asked.

"Did you bring your suit with you?" You asked him about to LOSE YOUR SHIT, again.
Oh please please Lordy, please he brought it with him...

"Yes" He answered. You didn't lose your shit.

"Go hide" He said trying to protect you, but your stubborn self said, "No."

"What?"

"I've been hiding my whole life, I won't hide now." You said to him confident.

"Ok..." He said shocked. "Well... stay safe, see you in a while." Deep down he knew this was a stupid idea, but he trusted you enough to follow your orders.

"(N/n) activate scanner... Is someone near?"

"We will find you... You'll be ours." (N/n) said, she was hacked, at least your iron fist was still working.

You walked slowly, you planned going to the principal's office, where an old telephone was. Then, you deeply regretted doing that, because Peter was probably looking for you at this exact second. Shit...

You entered the office, opened the door slowly, and as soon as you got in, a man grabbed you by the neck unexpectedly. More men came in the office, you were choking. You were left almost unconscious, but you managed to see a blonde, female figure that looked pretty familiar.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
You saw a bright light. You heard a voice.

Heaven?

You opened your eyes slowly, weakly, you found yourself in a hospital bed in your father's lab.

"She is awake!" Sam yelled and all the Avengers came running into the lab.

You felt a soft hand in your face. "Oh my god... are you ok?" Nat asked you. Your father entered the room, he had this look on his face that scared you. He came closer to you and kissed your forehead.

"Where's Peter?" You asked in pain, you couldn't talk corretly, everything hurted so much.

"In my office..." Your father said, poor Parker. Your father is about to commit the biggest murder.

"It wasn't his fault..." You said weakly.

"Honey don't talk too much..." Your father said deeply concerned and patted your head gently,

A man who you didn't recognize his voice came closer to you. He injected you with a yellow substance. "This is going to help your tissues regenerate 10 times faster than the normal tissue. You'll be fine in three days." The doctor said...

"And if you are not, I'll go back in time and avoid this ever happening to you."

"Huh?" You said softly, confused. The Avengers laughed and the doctor fastly left the room.

Everyone was relieved. You couldn't stop thinking about Peter and his well being. Anyways, he was probably in a better condition than you are.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
It was early at night.

You had your eyes closed and you heard your dad's lab's doors open. You rapidly took a pair of scissors, that were on the desk besides you for self defense.

Oh... it's Peter.

You thought and took a deep breath in relieve.

"Are you ok?" You asked him, more worried about him than yourself. He didn't deserve to get all the blame. He didn't deserve to endure your father's rage.

"I'm more worried for you..." He said, he had multiple reasons to. Your neck has nail marks and your left cheek was bruised.

Peter was actually really nice. You suddenly felt a stab of guilt...

All this time, I was a bitch to him...

"I'm so sorry, about everything, about being so rude to you, and then suddenly nice, I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass, I'm sorry for being an annoying little bitch, I'm sorry for being so cold, and making a scene, being- -" He stopped you by placing his soft hand on your face and he wiped your tears.

"You are worth all the pain in the world." He said blushing madly, so adorable, his messy hair and brown eyes, oh god.

I won't fall for him...

You suddenly thought.

"You are the unluckiest guy in the world." You said to him, and then laughed a little, the pain on your abdomen stopping you from laughing more. He looked really confused and he chuckled a little too.

"Why?" He asked crossing his arms.

"You have to take care of me. I feel so sorry for you..." You told him, looking at him teasingly, like you won or something.

"This is your punishment Spiderman... you're stuck with me." You said to him with the intention of irritating him playfully.

"Then, I won." He said erasing that teasingly smirk from your face.

"Good night." He said and left you alone with this strange feeling that grew stronger for him...

Dammit he did it again.

"Night..." You said to him, he gave you a little smile, then left the lab.

-
fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!