13|Bullet throught the heart

(Author: What do you think about the title? 🙃)

You and the rest of the Avengers met at your dad's lab. Your dad already knew about the attack exiting the bookstore and so did the others.

"It is not a common bullet." Dad said, looking at you really concerned and worried.

"What is it made of then?" Peter asked anxiously.

"The strongest metal in the world." Your dad continued. You didn't get it.

"So what? I was going to die anyways if it sank to my skin." You said frustrated, sinking your fingers into your hair. Wanda hugged you trying to comfort you.

"You were not going to die." Your father said, but he didn't seem hopeful. He was even more stressed and irritated.

Peter noticed how your little smile that carried hope turned into a devastated grin of disbelief, when your dad said...

"The bullet had a really tiny needle..."

"They wanted to inject you the winter soldier serum. I'm supposing for mind control."

"What?" Steve and Bucky said at the same time resentfully.

"So they wanted to make your daughter a puppet... but without making her forget." Nat said really shocked.

"No more school, or getting out of this house." Dad said while leaving all of you in the lab. You followed him and grabbed his arm.

"No! Please, I-" You were so shocked, no words came out from your mouth.

"I'm sorry hon, I really am... but it's for your own safety." Your dad said placing his hand on his forehead.

"You can't just leave her here." Peter said, trying to support you.

"Why do you like to go to school now? Is it a new disease..." Dad said.

"Please, just let me be myself. No more hiding, no more lying, I'll be 21 in 6 years. I'm proud to be a Stark..." You told him, trying to convince him, your eyes were going to fill with tears.

"I can't let you destroy your life." Your father said and almost walked away, but you stopped him, saying...

"Walking away... not facing your challenges, after all you and mom deserved each other." Your dad stopped walking, but he didn't faced you either, the lab was re-dead silent.

"Shit..." Sam said, breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry little one..." He said and left.

You ran to your room and crumbled to the ground in silent tears. So much pain, too much information at once. You've never felt this way, it was too much.
🕸
🕸
🕸
Peter's POV

Who knew living with the Avengers was like a reality show. I thought it was less dramatic and tiring, I was wrong.

The Avengers and I followed (Y/n) to her room.

"Who is going in there?" Captain said.

"I vote for the kid, he will understand her." Thor said. I really felt like a kid compared to Thor, he was like a mountain.

"Ok, who votes for the kid?" Captain asked, everyone raised their hands.

"I think Wanda and I should go and try to talk to her first, you know, women to tiny woman." Natasha suggested.

We all agreed.
🕸
🕸
🕸
Back to your POV

"Hey there..." You heard Wanda's voice, you couldn't be mad at that little cute bean. She got closer and patted your shoulder.

"You know... Your father locked me in my room when I was younger too." Wanda said, trying to comfort you.

"..." You just listened.

"Listen... I know how it feels like not belonging anywhere and everywhere at the same time." You heard Nat speaking. Wanda and Nat sad on the bed besides you.

"..."

"Why do you suddenly want to go to school? You disliked that place." Wanda asked, trying to make you feel better.

"Is it because of Peter now?" Natasha asked teasingly.

"Shut up... He can hear through the door." You answered, avoiding her question.

"If you ever need to release some steam, you can go to the training room anytime, and rip off the punching bag from the wall." Nat said hugging you and Wanda joined the hug.

After all you had the Avengers and they always supported your bullshit.
🕸
🕸
🕸
(Author: Winter Soldier? Would you like to be one....?🙃)
fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!