23|Unmasked

The white masked's mask fell off only revealing half of her face. She looked around your age or early twenties. You couldn't identify her courrectly, because she was wearing a mouth mask.

She was on the ground, Nat was about to knock her out, but she grabbed Nat's fist and pressed it so hard you could clearly hear Nat's bones cracking. Nat tried to kick her with her leg, but the girl dodge it and punched Nat on the stomach.

"She's a soldier." Nat said coughing, before almost passing out.

We all know that if Nat is screwed we are all screwed.

"Wanda, throw them." Cap said to Wanda through his earpiece.

"What?" Wanda asked maintaining the force field with a hand and holding the earpiece with another. You and Peter looked at each other confused.

"Do it!" Cap yelled and Wanda threw you and Peter with her powers up to the sky. Peter held on to you and was about to throw a web, but your dad grabbed you both and flew you to safety in the jet.

"Go" Your dad said to the man that flew the jet, as he left you and Peter in safety. He was about to leave and help the others, but you stopped him saying...

"Dad! Wait, what about you and the others?" You asked him nervous.

"Don't worry about us." He said and flew away.
🕸
🕸
🕸
It has been 15 minutes since you left the Avengers in Hydra's base.
15 minutes of silence and reflection.

You stood up, looked for a first-aid kit, and sat next to Peter, who was sitting next to a window, resting his head on it.

"Let me..." You said while swiping a cold towel over his wounds.

"No, it's ok... They're healing anyways." He said, looked at you and smiled in pain.

"You remember our problems were just school and training?" You asked him faking a laugh to change the mood to a lighter one.

"That was 4 or 3 days ago..." He answered faking a laugh too.

"I shouldn't had revealed who I was to the world... life was easier." You said to him rolling your eyes so the tears wouldn't fall.

"You've been given this life because you are strong enough to live it." He said and smiled at you.

"But we are 16... we shouldn't have to go through all this." You said to him broken feeling like you've made a big mistake.

"We have all the time in the world to live in peace... this is just the hard time." He said.

"That's what you think... who knows if tomorrow you'll be mourning my death, or I'll be mourning yours." You said to him about to shed a tear. He looked at you really concerned and he wiped a tear from your face.

"You are lucky you know..." He said looking down quite sad and then he looked up, all that sadness was gone.

"Why do you say that?" You asked him worriedly placing your hand on his shoulder.

"You have a family... you have your dad, appreciate them, that's all you need." He said as he broke eye contact with you...

"I don't even know what happened to mine..." He said and his voice cracked.

You felt a huge amount of guilt, because you perfectly knew what happened to them, but you didn't have the gut to tell him.

Secrets like these never end well... Like when Steve told dad about grandpa and grandma.

You thought, and kept quiet.

You couldn't imagine what it's like to lose both your parents, so you gave him a really tight hug.

The hug was so long you both fell asleep in it.
🕸
🕸
🕸
-Avenger's Facility/Home
-11:00pm

"Hey." You heard someone say while he patted your head. You slowly opened your eyes, it was your dad waking you and Peter up in the Quinjet.

Peter woke up and rubbed his eyes. Your dad helped you both up and you three walked to living room where all the Avengers were waiting for you.

"Wait... where are Thor, Bucky, and Scott?" You asked.

"Thor and Scott went to their homes."

"Bucky is in a better place." Your dad answered.

"A hidden place, far away, with friend's that helped him once." Steve added.

"They all left without saying goodbye?" You asked a little confused.

"You two went missing for 13 hours." Steve said while bandaging Nat's broken hand.

You walked over to Natasha and gave her your watch. "Take it... Press this button and an iron fist will cover your hand." You said to her and Nat gave you a hug.

"I can't have it (Y/n), what if you need it?" Nat said to you handing you the watch back.

"I'm working on something bigger..." You said to her and then closed her hand so she would keep it.

"You never gave me an iron foot when I broke mine!" Sam said jokingly.

"How is it that we've been missing for 13 hours?" Peter asked Steve.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" Steve asked Peter crossing his arms like he does when things are getting real serious.

"I remember the car crash, then waking up in a van." Peter answered closing his eyes trying to remember all that happened.

You opened your eyes widely as you remembered someone. "How's Happy?" You asked your dad.

"He was found on the street really hurt. He is being taken care of, and then he'll have some vacations." Your dad said. Poor Happy dealing with teenagers and risking his life at the same time.

"Ok, it's late. You two should go to sleep. Peter you are staying at the guest room because I won't let you go out this late." Your dad said as he poured hot milk in his "Best Irondad Ever" cup.

"But I still have so many questions..." You said to your dad.

"Yes, who is that girl with the white mask? Peter asked your dad and you both looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Stop staring into my soul..." Your dad said.

"She refused to let us know anything about her." Wanda said. You noticed how her undereyes were so red, because it seemed like she cried a lot for her brother.

"She only agreed to talk to you (Y/n)..." Nat said while trying out the new iron fist.

"Why her? Do you think that's save enough?" Peter asked.

"Yes kid, we'll be there hidden for backup." Your dad said to Peter, as he and the others left the living room.

"Night..." You said to Peter about to hug him, but it was all awkard between you two.

"Night... Should I hug you or...?" He asked. You couldn't manage but smile at the cuteness, so you hugged him.

First day of being Irongirl... Not what you expected.
🕸
🕸
🕸
Author: Where do you think Bucky went?
Wanda deserves better.
Who do you think this girl is?
Why is Gamora?