9|Party

You and Peter arrived at Emma's house.

"A party? I hate stupid people gathering together to act even more stupid by getting drunk..." Peter said. You looked at him shocked...

"I- I thought I didn't said that out loud..." He said embarrassed... adorable.

"You hate parties but you like me, sorry uhh... tolerate me?" You said getting a little embarrassed.

It's time to stop...

You thought and calmed yourself down. So awkard.

Peter smiled at your awakardness. "Hey (Y/n)!" Emma said, interrupting the cute moment between Peter and you.

"Hey..." She said to Peter, while touching his arm in a flirty way and curling her blonde hair. Peter moved a little, he didn't seem comfortable.

"Ok then..." You murmured...

You and Peter sat down at a sofa, while everyone was dancing and drinking.

"THiS iS a rEAl pARTyyyy!" Some drunk dude screamed.

"No shit sherlock..." You said out loud, and they drunk guy looked at you with the corner of his eye hatefully.

Peter laughed, his laugh is so engaging it made you laugh along with him.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Peter's POV

She is really cute when she acts awkardly, blushes, and then fights it.

We arrived to this party. Honestly, not my place to be in.

"Hey guys, thank gosh I'm not the only loser here..." Ned said.

Ned noticed (Y/n) and said "Not you (Y/n), you are the most badass girl in the whole school."

"Being a loser is a compliment in my book, so no offense taken." She said, being so sweet and chill about it. "And... thanks."
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Back to your POV.

People tried getting you drunk, but you rejected the drinks... who knew if they were poisoned?

In a split second a fun time, became into a nightmare.

2 gunshots were enough for everyone in Emma's house to leave like scared ants.

The gunshots were aimed at you, but Peter took them for you. One in the left arm, other in his stomach.

"It's ok..." He said while bleeding a river.

"(N/n) call dad right now!" You yelled while helping Peter get up.

You broke some of your clothes and wrapped them around his wounds trying to stop the bleeding.

"Hey, don't you dare fucking die now!" You yelled at him, "gently",trying to keep him awake.

"It's ok... Just two gunshots..." He said laughing and coughing blood.

You gently laid his back on Emma's couch, in less than 10 seconds the perfectly, fluffy white couch was wet in blood. Sorry Em.

Your father came to the rescue as fast as he could.
🕸
🕸
🕸
"Friday, send my men to clean that girl's house, now." Your father said, with an angry and constipated expression on his face.

You were in the car arriving to the Avengers' facility with Peter. You couldn't take him to the hospital, because if the doctors noticed his blood is radiosctive, they would probably want a sample of it or test on him.

Besides, the Avengers' facility has better doctors.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You, your dad, and Peter arrived to the Avengers' facility.

You walked to your dad's lab and the Avengers followed you.

"Tell me what happened." Your dad asked you, anxiously and mad.

"Someone, we don't know who, shot me, well tried to."

"Peter took the bullets for me." You said, your voice was cracking for some reason.

The Avengers had never seen you cry... and you wouldn't let them see you cry now...

"It's ok... I get you." Wanda said trying to comfort you. She once told you about brother...

"Doctor Stephen Strange has arrived Mr. Stark." Friday annouced.

The doctor took the bullets out from Peter's leg and arm in 5 minutes. He didn't close the wounds, because they were going to close naturally, soon.

"Wow... He is a really good doctor." You said to your father, who was hugging you and was worried for Peter as well.

You looked at Peter and told him, "You'll feel better, later in the room." Peter almost unconscious looked at you confused. "What?" He managed to say before passing out from too much blood loss.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Peter was now unconscious in the guest room. Your heart broke at the imagine of him all bloody and harmed.

You went to the bathroom to look for a cold towel. You gently tapped his arm with the cold towel and he still unconsciously, lowly groaned in pain.

You tried not to get distracted with how hot he looked even all sweaty and sleepy with his messy, curly hair on top of his face. You lifted his shirt, because he had bruises and wounds there too. You began overthinking the situation...

You know, I should wait until he is more conscious, because I can't just- Oh stop being so dramatic what if he bleeds out?

You thought and convinced yourself to do it, for medical purposes.

You slowly took off his shirt, and when you got it off he pushed you off the bed.
You climbed the bed, but he pushed you off again.

"It stiiiings" He said with that voice that everyone has when the alarm clock beeps in the morning. He got shot two times and is complaining about his almost healed wounds stinging.

"It's going to be ok." You told him, while tapping his wounds with the towel, using one hand, and stroking his hair with the other one.

"I want ice cream..." He said while rubbing his eyes like a kid.

"I'm too lazy to go and look for it." You replied while caressing his neck with your hand without noticing it...

You noticed how his jawline is stronger than your will to live.

When he calmed down you laid beside him in the bed. It was late and he was already sleeping. You just stared at him for like 15 minutes, and then realised you shouldn't be staring at him for too long...

Creepy...

You thought.

"Night"

(Y/n) Stark was in deep trouble. She just broke one of her father's most important rules.

- No boys in your room until you are 50.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Author: Suggest things you'll like to see in a future. I already have the story planned but it will be nice to hear your desires.

- The story is about to begin for real
fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!