17|Guests

-Satuday morning.

You woke up and put your hair in a messy bun. You stretched a little and got out the door to look for breakfast and annoy your big bros.

You got to the living room, but no one was there... Your dad entered the room with a cup of coffee and high fived you.

"Morning." He said and hugged you.

"Where's everyone?" You asked him pouring cereal to your milk and mixed it.

"It's Saturday. They went to visit Clint's family." He said and sipped from his cup that said, "Best Irondad ever."

"Oh right... Well, ehh... Can I go to Peter's?" You asked your dad nervous.

"Maybe tomorrow, but we have guests arriving for dinner." Dad said, and continued to read an holographic newspaper.

"Guests?" You asked him confused. Since when does he lets anyone know that you exist?

"Yes, they are trustworthy. Friends of mine from a long time... They have a daughter around your age that doesn't attend to your school." Dad said.

You furrowed your eyebrows baffled. "Since when are you not an overprotective father?" You asked him.

"Oh don't worry, I told them you are my trainee, and money helped too." He answered.

"They also have an older son. About one year older than you." He said.

"You can invite your boyfriend if you want too." He said winking and laughed after. You began blushing and shoved it away.

"......................................"

"Is that what you are, boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked you teasingly. You pushed his shoulder a little too harshly, so he would shut up.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You locked yourself in your room and threw yourself in the giant bed.

"(N/n) call Peter." You said, looking, bored at the ceiling.

"(N/n)?"

Oh right... I need to make myself another (N/n).

You thought. Stood up your bed and went to your dad's lab.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You entered your dad's lab.

"Friday!" You said.

"Yes (Y/n) Stark?" Friday answered.

"I want to leave a message to Peter, in my name, not my dad's." You said to Friday and began working on your new AI.

"Sure miss" Friday said.

"Hi Peter, it's (Y/n), I'm using Friday, my dad's AI to leave you this message. My dad invited some old friends of his. Please don't leave me alone ... Bring your suit, besides the spidey suit, a formal suit... Don't ask me why." You said out loud and Friday sent your message.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You worked on your new watch for an hour, added Peter to your contacts and it was done.

"Sup (N/n)! How does it feel being dead?" You said to your watch.

"Ms. Stark, what do you mean being dead?" (N/n) asked you... Right, you didn't save her memory.

"Just call me (Y/n) and forget about the being dead." You told her and continued working on new functions.

You were super tired from working all day on this new watch.