6|Weakness

"Yo fam." You said and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning hon.'' Your father said almost passing away.

"Did you stay up all night?" Steve asked to him.

"Again...?" Nat completed Steve's sentence.

"Humans so weak, I never sleep..." Thor said.

"Your snoring tells me the complete contrary..." Sam said to Thor mocking him.

Bucky was so quiet you didn't even notice him at first...

"(Y/n), are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" Clint, that arrived home yesterday just for the weekend, said.

You wanted to visit his family so bad.

"Jeans and leather jacket, or hoodie... always." You replied proud. "Iconic" He said and walked away.

Breakfast with the Avengers is the best thing ever, because they never fail make you laugh and their stories are the best.

Time for leaving to school arrived.
Happy always drove you to school in a bulletproof, yet not attention seeking car, with the darkest windows ever. All courtesy of your overprotective Irondad.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
You arrived to school, everybody looked at you again. Bitches rumored and guys stared.
You arrived late, so you tried to hurry and find Peter. Unluckily, the bell rang and you had to go to class.

So, you just quickly drew a spider on a paper you found and threw the drawing to his locker, without your name or initials. For now, it was anonymous.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Peter's POV

"Are the rumors true?" Ned asked whispering while I walked to my locker.

"No! How can someone even lie that much..." I answered.

I opened my locker and this paper fell out of it...
"Oh shit..." I said calling Ned's attention.

"What is it?" Ned asked and took the paper off my hand.
"Was it you? Did you tell somebody?" I asked him...
"No, no, the guy in the chair is good at keeping secrets." He said as confused as I was.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Still Peter's POV

I was in literature and I couldn't think straight...
(Y/n) Stark invaded my thoughts and I hate it. I can't like Mr. Stark's daughter... not in that way.

"Hey..." The girl sitting next to me in literature said.

"Hey..." I replied being polite.

"Are you really happy with her?" This girl asked. She was one of the popular and not so smart ones. She never talked to me, I don't even know who she is.

"Happy? With who?"

"(Y/n) Miller.. The school's bitch." She said.

"We are not together... we never where." I said to her and continued doing whatever I was doing.

"Aren't you her friend or something?" I asked her utterly confused.

"So, it was a one night stand, I'm down..." She said to me.

Umm.. What the heck

"How can you people make up such lies from a picture?" I asked her.

"The way you two looked at each other was enough..." She said.

Ook...

"So now... You deserve someone better, no that whore." She said holding my hand. I subtly removed her hand from mine and awkardly laughed.

"First, don't call her like that. Second, you are disgustingly desperate." I honestly thought I said that in my head, but I noticed I didn't when her eyes began watering. Shit...
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Back to your POV

School was finally over! Yes bitches I'M LEAVING.

That was what you thought at first, but then remembered your punishment and the confrontation with Peter. Everyone left the school and you walked tired to the cafeteria...

Peter wasn't there... Great!

"(N/n) play some depressing shit."

"You want me to play with shit?" (N/n) asked.

"(N/n)! Noo smarty pants... Play some depressing music in spotify please."

Peter was walking to the cafeteria, but he stopped, and heard you sing. He stood at the door and didn't make a sound. He just smiled, because of how cute you are.

You didn't notice him since the music was too loud and you were facing the opposite direction in which he was standing.

🎵But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down...

You sang your heart out in this song, because you kind of related to the lyrics, since almost everyone in your life wasn't somehow human, and you felt weak in some way.

You bursted into silent tears, which you swiped rapidly from your face.

This is so weird... shit I'm an emotional wreck.

"Are you okay...?" Peter asked.

"How long have you been there?" You asked mad, but weak to show it... "5 minutes..." He answered.

"Enough to see my emotional mess, because of the lyrics of a song...I guess..."

Peter came closer to you and he hugged you. That hug was perfect, he smelled amazing, you felt his soft hair on your left cheek, one of the best feelings ever.

You didn't try to fight that strange feeling... You wanted to say thank him for his help but your Stark inherited alter ego said...

"Stop acting... it's not like you relate." You said, swiping your tears off your face.

The heck is wrong with me......

"What do you mean?" He asked a little worried. You stood up and were about to walk away, but he held your arm not letting you go.

You used that technique Natasha teached you and managed to push him into the wall.

More tears swelled your eyes... Because you knew he wasn't even trying to be strong against you... that made you feel even weaker.

You walked to a table, getting away from him and tried your hardest to not cry.

So lame...

You thought as the tears began to escape your eyes.

"I'm so sorry... I'm not like this. Damn tears." You said trying to act strong.

"You don't need to act strong okay? You are strong." Peter said while hugging you...

"Is mind reading one of your abilities too?" You said still crying on top of him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, he perfectly knew you already discovered his secret.

"Quit lying Spiderman..." You said, swiping your tears and getting away from him.

I'M NOT STUPID

You thought mad, because how dare he think you are that gullible.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸

Author: Lmao... I'm sorry for this.
fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!