5|Spiders

It was 10pm. You were taking a bath after this day that seemed to never end. You threw your favorite bomb to the tub and blasted some music.

"Cause if you think a care about you now, well, boy, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" You were singing your heart out in the tub, when something, more specifically someone, came to mind.

"(N/n)?"

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"Remember the thing you told me about Peter Parker earlier?"

"The Shield, Avengers, and Stark Industries files?"

"Yes. Open them now, please." A hologram appeared on your bathroom's white walls.

"Do you want me to read this information for you?"

"Yes please, and turn off Dua Lipa, put on some James Bond style music in the background." You said to (N/n).

"Peter Benjamin Parker is 16 years old. He is currently studying at Midtown High. He lives with his aunt, May Reilly Parker Jameson. His parents died when he was younger, they were involved in a plane accident when he was 4 years old. At the age of 15, he was recruited by Athony Edward Stark, known as the Ironman, to help solve the Sokovian Accords disagreement."

"Wait... What?" You asked yourself.

"Should I stop the information?" (N/n) asked, she heard you talking to yourself.

"No, no, continue where you left on."

"He is currently known as the Spiderman by few. For now, he wishes to maintain his identity a secret. He is now an Avenger. The Ironman designed Peter Parker's new suit. His abilities are: Wall-crawling, super strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, healing, the Spider-Sense, and more."

"I... CAN'T BELIEVE IT..." You shouted...

There are probably a lot of Peter's in this world...

You thought... You couldn't believe Spiderman was 16 years old...

He has such a great body for a 16 year old...
Oh (Y/n) stop... You've got no time for guys... and you are being hella creepy.

Talking about guys... a call from Tyler entered. You forgot to block him. You disobeyed Dua Lipa's rules and answered the call...

(Hey baby...) Tyler the douche said.

(Don't call me baby...)

He ignored you and continued talking to you...

(Baby what are you doing?) He asked.

(Taking a bath...)

(Send me a pic?)

(Never, get lost prick) You said, then hanged the call. Disgusting...

"(N/n), block him from everywhere... and go back to Peter."

She blocked him and continued "That's all I got about Peter Parker."

"Are we talking about the same Peter here..."

(N/n) showed you a picture of him from the Shield's record. He had this suit on, but his mask off.

He looks so perfect, his messy, brown hair covering his left eye with his red tight suit that emphasises his abs and muscles, and his eyes...

Oh my gosh... (Y/n) stop...

You thought.

You realised how weird you were feeling again after watching the picture...

What made everything even more weird is the fact that you were taking a bath...

🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸

You got out of your room and made your not so crappy dinner to the Avengers, you love Wanda, she taught you how to make Paprika soup.

"Good job kid..." Thor said. Nat was surprised this tasted really good. "This is amazing (Y/n)." She said.

"Thank Wanda" You said happy, finally more big sisters in this manly family.

"Tomorrow pancakes and nutella creps?" You said smiling. Everyone agreed.
Pancakes and creps are what you always have for breakfast, because that is one of the few dishes you didn't burn.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Get ready Peter...
Was the last thought you had before going to sleep, since tomorrow you were going to confront him about his secret.

-
fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!