21|First Day

You woke up for the second time this morning. You still replayed that awful dream on your head. You tried to ignore the nightmare that wouldn't leave you alone. You went to the bathroom and had the same morning routine, acting like everything was just fine.

🎵Ladies all across the world listen up, we're looking for recruits.

You walked out the door and went to the living room.

"Ready for your first day of not being a Miller?" Your dad asked you. You sat next to him in the table and nodded in answer.

"You are really silent. What happened?" Steve asked you concerned.

"Just a bad dream..." You told him and began eating your breakfast.

"What was it about?" Nat asked you placing her hand on your back.

"Long dream... I'll tell you after school." You answered and ran to the door.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You arrived to school.

Everyone stared at you, but this time with awe. Girls who were bitches to you wanted to be your friends, but you ignored them, because they only wanted you now that they know who you really are.

You saw Leah and she waved at you excitedly. You rolled your eyes and walked to Peter and Ned.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Ned said, you walked to him and you both did a handshake Peter and him taught you.

Here it is ^^^ but shorter.

You hugged Peter for a long time. Ned just stared at you two and smiled. He was so proud of his spideyboy. You, Ned, and Peter walked through the hallway to gym class.

"I'm best friends with Irongirl and Spiderman." Ned whispered, you still could here the excitment in his voice.

"Do you have an armor?" Ned asked excited.

"No..."

"Will you have an armor?"

"I don't know..."

"Do you have an arc reactor stuck to your body?"

"No"

"Ned leave her alone..." Peter said.

You, Peter, and Ned entered the gym. The gym teacher looked at you for a split second and then broke eye contact.

"I wish... right?" You asked teasingly to him and smiled. He looked away in embarrassment.
🕸
🕸
🕸
You were doing sit-ups when Luna (Remember that bitch?) asked you, "(Y/n)?"

"Irongirl for you." You said to her. She looked at you a little scared and you noticed Peter and Ned in the back nodding at you proudly.

"Ok... then, assuming you have a metal suit, if you and Spiderman had a fight who would win?" She asked you. Peter and Ned just listened and grinned at you.

"I think I'll beat him easily." You answered confidently.

"Spiderman would actually win if you didn't cheat." Peter said.

"Oh shit!" Ned yelled.

"As Captain America would say, Language! Now continue doing sit-ups!" The coach said and everyone resumed class.

That coach just killed an awesome debate.
🕸
🕸
🕸
School was over. You told your dad you and Peter were going to walk home, but he sent Happy anyways because walking was dangerous now that your face is everywhere. Car rides with Happy and Peter are so silent... Happy just drives and Peter just stares out the window.

"Have you ever had a really bad nightmare?" You asked him.

"Always, why?" He asked troubled.

"I had this dream about Tyler, he was still alive..." You told him. His expression changed to a really worried one as he placed his hand on yours.

Happy activated the privacy glass that divided the backseats and front seats.

"Don't worry about it... don't let a nightmare ruin your day." He said and then smiled at you. Your heart skipped a beat.

"It felt so real... and- -" Peter cut you off with a hug.

Oh my god his hair smells so good.

You thought.

"If you need me I'll be there" He whispered to your ear. You got away from the hug, but you still had your arms around his shoulders. He placed his hand on your face and you both got closer to each other.

You were about to kiss him but he instead wrapped his arms around you, protecting you from the thousands of glasses that broke, cutting you a little.

"JESUS TAKE THE WHE- -" Happy yelled but was stopped when someone LITERRALY took the wheel.

It wasn't Bucky. I used this gif to be more graphic.

You and Peter coughed on the floor, covered in blood, and Happy was unconscious. A group of men carried you and Peter and threw you both into a van's trunk.

"GIVE ME A BREAK!" You yelled before you and Peter were left unconscious by a gas that put you both to sleep.
🕸
🕸
🕸
Author: OH SHIT

What do you think will happen?