10|WHAT THE F- -

(Author: How I envision your room ^^^ But WAAAAAY BIGGER and with a king sized bed, and flat TV.

What do you think?)

Peter's POV

shit.

"Karen? Where am I?" I asked confused with my eyes closed. Why does my head hurt so much?

"Karen?"

Then, I realised I wasn't wearing my suit... or my shirt...

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a bed with (Y/n). I fell off the bed as soon as I saw her and woke her up.

She looked like an angel after waking up. She gave me a hand and helped me stand up.

She threw my shirt at me and yawned like a puppy "Are you ok?"

"No... what happened?" "Did we..."

"No, no... You just got injured yesterday and I helped you heal your wounds"

"Uh..ok." I said confused...

"Where are we?" I asked, my head hurted so much, I couldn't think correctly.

"Specifically in my bedroom, a little less specifically in my house, but in general the Avengers facility." She answered rubbing her eyes...so cute.

Someone knocked the door.

"(Y/n) are you up?" It was Mr. Stark, (Y/n) and I looked at each other nervously.

"Uhh... Almost ready!" She said, and luckily Mr. Stark left.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Back to your POV

I looked like a monster waking up... Poor Peter probably scared him.
Literally, I have blood on my arms and shirt.
You thought.

After avoiding your dad, you and Peter got out of the room to have some breakfast.

The Avengers stared at you two in silence, while you walked with your arms around Peter's shoulders using him for support.

"Are you ok human kids?" Thor said while eating breakfast Wanda cooked by herself, because you were sleeping. Human kids... really?

You looked at Thor and stuck out your tongue playfully. He stuck out his toungue at you too.

Steve came closer to you and Peter, "Are you the Spiderman?" he asked him, Peter nodded.

"I didn't knew you were that young I'm so sorry for the truck..." Steve said Peter, scartching his neck, feeling guilt.

"It's alright." Peter answered.

Your father arrived to the living room and said, "Hey everyone, we lost the other kid."

Then, he noticed Peter and asked him, "Where were you all night?"

You answered for Peter. Dad gave you that fatherly look that makes you spit out the truth. You felt like saying "He stayed at the guest room." But your damn mouth said...

"He stayed at my bedroom."

"Ok." Dad said and went to grab some coffee.

You and Peter had the same look in your eyes. "What the heck..." Peter murmured. You were surprised that your dad that was once a playboy didn't overthink the situation.

"I choked on my spit!" Sam yelled, not believing what he just had witnessed, your father not being overprotective.

"Really? How do you choke on spit?" Thor asked him in confusion.