4|Family

You arrived home after a long, dramatic day.

"Hey big bros!"

You went to the sofa where Thor, Sam, Steve and Bucky, the new comer, watched a documentary about Civil War.

"This didn't happen!" Steve yelled at the TV.

"What? I wasn't there... This is so false!" Thor said madly.

You threw yourself at the sofa between Thor and Steve. You noticed Bucky's super cool metal arm.

"Is that a titanium arm? Can I have it?" You asked him. Bucky stared at you blankly and with a deep voice said "No."

You rolled your eyes just like your father and said, "Thanks for being so nice..."

Bucky smiled at you, "You're welcome."

"..........................."

"How was school kid?" Thor asked, patting your head so hard, he might give you a concussion one day, but you were used to it anyways.

"It was shit..." You said, tired of everything...

"Language!" Steve said and then facepalmed.

"Ayee, Grandpa!" You replied making Sam laugh, who was across the room.

"I love this girl!" Sam yelled and laughed.

"Hey honey" Your father came. You walked to him and gave him a hug.

Thor, Steve, Sam, and Bucky continued the documentary.

"How was school?" Your father asked. You both talked in the hallway, walking to his lab.

"Shit..." You replied. You saw how the expression of his face changed in a split second.

"Who do I need to kill?" Ironman was the one talking now.

"No one, no one!" You said. He laughed with that look at you! laugh. He kissed your forehead and pulled you into another hug.

"Dad, I know this is such a random question, but I know this guy... Pete - -" You were saying, when you heared your father say something underneath his breath.

"Oh shit, no..." Tony Stark, a worried overprotective father, murmured.

"Dad, I can perfectly hear you... We are not even 5 feet apart." You said grinning, it was nice being cared for.

"Where was I?" You asked him.

"Your day was shit..." He said, hoping you would forget about who you were talking.

He luckily succeeded.

"Oh yeah, you remember Tyler?"

"That stupid guy that sent you cheap flowers every.single.day, yeah..." Dad said rolling his eyes.

Little reminder from Avengers

"You know, I never liked him..." He continued talking, wishing you wouldn't tell him news like you were pregnant with him or he is your boyfriend now.

"Yeah, I noticed... I have great news for you, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, then I dragged his shirt and slapped his obnoxious face out of existence."

"No way! That's my daughter..." He said proud, but then realised he wasn't being a good parent.
"I mean... Bad, bad!" He said playfully and high fived you.

"Oh and I have to clean the cafeteria for two weeks as punishment with a friend..." You added killing the vibe.

"You could just leave school or even buy it, don't worry... I'll..." You stopped him, you remembered Peter and he couldn't just pay for YOUR mistakes.

"It's ok... I can't... I'll do it for this friend..." You said, his expression suddenly changed to a startled one.

"You really care about this friend..." He said looking at you suspiciously.

You began to blush like mad, but it shows weakness for a Stark, so you just calmed yourself.

"Good job kiddo, you inspire me..." Dad said somehow proud.
🕸
🕸
🕸
🕸
Author: Hope you are enjoying this story.

🕸🕸🕸🕸Author: Hope you are enjoying this story

fσℓℓσω fσя мσяє υρ∂αтєѕ! тнαикѕ fσя єνєутнιиg!