Part 1, Howdy

[Jesse McCree tired from his travels to hanamura, after leaving his old job working for Blackwatch after the supposed death of his old boss/ father figure Gabriel Reyes who he thinks is still out the somewhere. He Decides to stop at a bar to rest and see if he can find any information about the former blackwatch agent.]
Bartender: What will you be having today
McCree: Just a beer and keep em comin would ja.
[The bartender places a beer in front of him.]
Bartender: Will that be all for you today
McCree: *leans over and whisper* Actually I was wondering watcha know about this organization called Talon. A little birdie tweeted and said your the guy to get information from.
Bartender: I'm sorry don't know what your talking about.
McCree: *places a small stack of money on the bar* How bout now dose this make ya recall anything.
Bartender: Ha it's gonna take more than that to make me talk.
McCree: The hows about a bullet up your ass to make you talk *pulls out his revolver he named peacekeeper*
[the bartender makes a signal with his hand and McCree notice some shady figures started to move around behind him. Not Knowing how many in total He turns around and shoots 5 shots hitting all but 3. He rolls and ducks behind a table. He then sees the bartender trying to slip away.]
McCree: (Damn it this might be my only chance to get any information) *slows his breathing takes aim at a metal pole and shoots his last bullet.*
[As McCree shoots his last bullet it ricochet around the room killing two off them and just grazing the last one McCree runs out and grabs the bartender and puts his peacekeeper up to his face.]
McCree: Talk or I blow your brain across this here bar.
Bartender: I heard 6 shots nice bluff but it looks like this is it for you cowboy.
[The man who was grazed by McCree's bullet places his gun behind McCree's head and cock's back the trigger. Just as the man is about to let go his hand gets impaled by an arrow casing him to drop the gun. McCree turns his head and to his surprise he sees a man with a bow in his hand.
Stranger: I don't care what you fools are fighting about but I'm tired of your shit either leave or die by my hand.
McCree:*Loosens his grip on the bartender as he gazes at the stranger*
Bartender: *reaches in his back pocket and pulls out his knife*
Stranger: *shoots an arrow through the bartenders head*
McCree: Now watcha gotta go an do that for! I need him alive.
Stranger: *looks even more pissed off* you should be thanking me he was about to stab you while you were staring at me.
McCree: *lools down at the bartenders hand and sees the knife.* sigh well there goes my last only lead. *grabs his beer and takes a seat next to the stranger.* howdy the names Jesse McCree by the way thanks a lot for your help darlin.
Stranger: Do Not call me that fool and my name is Hanzo.
McCree: Hanzo huh now where have I heard that before?
Hanzo: Anyway what brings you to hanamura cowboy.
McCree: I'm actually looking for someone so I can have some closer but you kinda took out the last bit of info.
Hanzo: I am truly sorry I too know how that feels.
McCree: *sips his beer* well I guess I'm back at square 1. Now you wouldn't happen to know anything about the organization Talon
Hanzo: *gives McCree a conserving look* Actually I do
McCree: *starts choking on his drink and gasping for air* You need to tell me everything thing you know please.
Hanzo: *gazes into his eyes seeing how desperate he is.* Don't look at me like that! It is unsightly to see a man such as your self look at me with those desperate eyes.
McCree: *tsk at Hanzo*Will ya help me or not I don't have time to be fiddling around.
Hanzo: Fine I will help you fool but we must discuss this a bit more private follow me we can talk more at my place.
McCree: *Eyes practically sparking full of joy* Thankya very much Hanzo.
Hanzo: Think nothing of it.
[The two leave the bar and start to make there way to Hanzo's place.]
McCree: So Hanzo tell me more bout ya self.
Hanzo: I do not wish to speak about my self I'm a terrible person who has done many bad things.
McCree: Sounds like you and I are alike.
Hanzo: We are nothing alike cowboy you know nothing of what I been through.
McCree: *chuckles a bit at him* Now in all fairness how can ya say that when you don't know anything bout me yet.
Hanzo:*embarrassed* I suppose you do make a fair point.
McCree: Of  course I do*Tilts his hat up,smiles and winks towards Hanzo*
Hanzo: *rolls his eyes at McCree* maybe in time I could tell you about my pass just not now.
McCree: That seems reasonable. I mean we did just meet and we have the night to talk no need to rush things ya know.
Hanzo: ...right.