Chapter Five

Hey FWWL fans!

As always, thanks for the massive support you've given this story so far!! Remember to VOTE and COMMENT on this new chapter!

Too lazy to edit, so yeah...

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Five

After detention, I made sure I stayed close to Rebecca to stop her from messaging Cameron...or should I say CameRONG, my nickname for him. I started up random conversations about school to distract her from her phone. When I was out of things to talk about, I used the only defense at my disposal.

"So, what happened with that guy you were talking to on Wattpad, Cameron was it?" I asked.

She stopped for a second.

"How do you know his name?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh, crap," I thought. "Emm...you, you mentioned him that one time when you were talking about the thing and you and him," I said, my voice getting higher and higher as I spoke.

"Okay, I'm just going to ignore whatever that was," she said smiling. "It's going good, I guess. Listen, I have to go. See you on Saturday!" she said.

"Yeh, okay! I'll see you then!" I said, waving goodbye.

The first thing I did when I got home was check Wattpad on my laptop. Cameron and Rebecca hadn't exchanged any new messages. I knew I had to act fast; step up my game. KingCameron was proving to be a bigger threat than I had supposed.

"James!" called my mom from downstairs. "Your lunch is getting cold. Hurry down!"

Deciding that I would thoroughly check out KingCameron's profile when I got back, mainly bcause I was starving, I went down to have lunch. Mom had already set the table when I went into the kitchen. As always, there were two plates on the table; one for me, and one for her. I was an only child, something I loved at times, but hated at others. My dad was completely out of the picture. He had left us when I was nine years old. I could still remember his face, his features. It was a sunny Monday morning when it happened. I was waken up by the sound of angry screaming. I went downstairs to see him standing at the door, suitcase in hand. The last thing I remember about him is him bidding us a farewell. That was the last time I ever saw or heard of him. Being so young, I never even quite understood why he walked out on us. My mother wasn't too keen on speaking about him. So, I just never brought it up. Though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious.

"Want some Yams?" asked my mom, Dina.

"Sure, mom," I said, reaching my plate over to her.

"Why were you late, honey?" she asked as she sat down.

"I got detention for using my phone in class," I said, frowning.

"I thought that was allowed," said my mom, confused.

"Not in this teacher's head," I sighed.

I ate my meal as fast as I could, then excused myself, washed my hands, and went upstairs to my room to log into Wattpad.

The first thing I did was check Cameron's profile. He had a picture of a picture of a baby boy as his display picture.

"Slick bastard," I said to myself.

I continued to his personal information.

Name: Cameron

Location: Wherever You Want Me To Be

Gender: M

Member Since: May 7, 2012

Votes Received: 97