Chapter Thirty-Two

Hey FWWLovers!

I hope you've had a good week!:) An interesting two part chapter coming up, so I hope you like it!

Dedication is to HellNoBitch. Thank you for being so loyal to me! Oh, and I always look forward to reading your comments, dunno why!:P

Anyway, enjoy this new UNEDITED chapter, and don't forget to vote and comment!:)

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Thirty-Two

"James, are you alright? You're sort of quiet," said Rebecca. We were almost there and, admittedly, I hadn't uttered a single word except for when I had to.

"Nothing wrong."

"Since when do we not talk about things with each other?" asked Rebecca, probably intending the slight sting I was feeling.

"Rebecca..."

"Okay, I understand. Don't say anything. You know I'm here if you need me. I won't push it," she smiled. I couldn't help it. With every word she said, I fell for her a little harder.

We talked about random subjects the remainder of the way to Glenn Lodge. From the scholarship, to college, and the future.

The night sky had set in by the time we arrived. The first thing I noticed was the big, neon, green sign that read, 'Welcome to Glenn', written in cursive penmenship. Despite the melancholic atmosphere outside, the brightly lit lodge itself was packed with people who seemed to be having a great time.

"It looks good! And there are a lot of people," said Rebecca, shutting the car door.

"Yeh! I bet we'll have a lot of fun here!" I added, pulling out our mini-suitcases from the car.

"Guys!" called Jessy, from the passenger seat of his car. We turned around and saw his vehicle emerge from the darkness of the night.

"Wasn't he the one driving when we took off?" asked Rebecca.

"That's probably why they're late. They must have switched seats on the way," I guessed. "Why don't you go help Grace, while I take our bags inside and check us in?"

I knew I'd have to deal with Grace sooner or later, but I wasn't in the mood to discuss our parents' very probable marriage. The trip was meant to get me away from all the drama, not add more to it!

I rolled the mini-suitcases as fast as I could, carried them up the two, very wide steps and rolled them through the entrance and to the check-in desk. The place inside seemed less impressive than it did outside. There was light music playing in the background, from an old-looking jukebox. The song was an old one, one of my favourites. I always appreciated old music. There was something so much more authentic and sexy about it than modern day songs, not that they were all bad.

I greeted the clerk at the front desk and rummaged through my pockets for the gift card my mom had given me. I handed it to the clerk, who typed up the serial number on it, then smiled and gave me two, dark blue keys with the numbers, '16' and '17' on them.

Crap. There were only two rooms.

It went without saying that Jessy and Grace were going to share a room, which reminded me of the text my mom sent be when I texted her that I was leaving.

'Mom: Have fun honey! And I know I don't have to tell you this and I trust you, but I'm still your mom. No funny business! Especially Grace and Jessy.'

Bless the closed-minded motherly moments she had.

Grace and Jessy sharing a room meant that Rebecca and I would have to share the other. I dreaded the thought eventhough I secretly desired it.