Chapter Thirty

Hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback on the previous chapter! It means the world:) I'm almost at 3000 comments and 5000 votes! I can't wait(should I get there):P

Dedication is to ItsSue14. Thank you for being with me from the start and never giving up on FWWL!

Chapter 30 already:P I can't believe it's been that much:P I won't keep you longer so just enjoy this new UNEDITED chapter!

PS sorry for not updating sooner. Finals, ya know...

Vote and coment!

From Wattpad With Love

Chapter Thirty

The next day started off a lot better than the way the previous day had ended. The strands from Rebecca's hair tickled my neck until I finally opened my eyes, embracing the morning sunlight that had creeped its way in. I was on the couch, on my red couch, with Rebecca sleeping -and snoring a bit- on my chest. Her head was right below mine, on my neck, and I obviously couldn't move until she got up. Not that I wanted to anyway...

But my mother had other ideas...in the form of a phonecall.

The ringing woke Rebecca up, and as soon as she got off me, I rushed to the phone and picked up.

"James?"

"Mom?"

"Hey honey, Merry Christmas! Did I wake you up?"

"Merry Christmas to you too! Sorry about last night. I texted you. Did you get it?"

"Yes, I did. It's fine," she said.

Rebecca had gone to the bathroom and was now clearly back after washing her face. She kept mouthing who it was, so I mouthed 'mom' back at her.

"So? James? You there?" asked my mom.

"Huh, mom? Sorry, I got distracted. You were saying?"

"come over to Alan's around noon so we can have lunch together. All your friends are here," she said, as I wondered how and when all of our parents had become friends.

"Yeh, sure, see you then! Bye, mom!" I said, then hung up and told Rebecca everything.

"But I have nothing to wear. Plus, I have to clean up the mess from yesterday," she said.

"It's fine. We'll have breakfast here, then go over to your place. Imll help you clean up, and you can change, then we'll go."

"You sure?"

"Yeh, don't worry," I smiled. "So, what would you like for breakfast?"

"I don't know, I'm not exactly in the mood for anything specific. What do you have?" she asked.

"Grilled cheese," I smiled.

"Anything else?"

"Grilled cheese."

"Grilled cheese it is," she announced, laughing.

"Rad," I said, leading her to the kitchen.

"Rad? I swear, sometimes I actually believe you were born in the wrong era!"

"Hey! 'Rad' is a timeless word!" I argued.

"Fine, fine!"

"Rebecca?"

"Huh?" she said, looking at me, chewing a mouthful of her Grilled Cheese sandwich.

And then it hit me. I wasn't living this perfect life. I was living on a lifeline. Cameron's words came echoing back. 'You have until New Year's Eve'. That was six days from today. Six more days I had to be friends with Rebecca, to have breakfast with her, to admire her, to watch her laugh, to love her. It would all be over in six days.