Chapter 31: back to school

Chapter 9

Bella’s POV

The whole day and night, I had been writing Jess her story. I decided that the thing I wrote first would be the prologue. From that point I went on. After that whole day and night, and using my super fast vampire skills, the book was done at 6 o’clock the next morning. As I read over it, I felt so enormously proud! I got up from behind my desk, stretched my legs, which wasn’t actually necessary but I liked to do it though, searched for my case and put my stuff in. After doing so, it was a quarter past 6. And I was completely bored. I picked up my case, got my keys and walked outside. There, I put the case in my truck, closed the door again and locked it. And then I was free to go. The freedom struck me. In Australia, the fields were so big! You could see so far ahead! But I now realized how much of a prison it was. I brought everyone there, and forced them to stay. I created some kind of camp. Although it had all come out pretty well, I now felt pretty bad about it. But, standing here, hearing the sea in the background, made a lot okay. I decided I would firstly go to the beach and then head for the forest to walk a bit. I smiled at my own thoughts, and remembered shattered pieces of myself as a human, being all clumsy and stuff, and never wanting to go out and walk on voluntary base. The changing from human to vampire didn’t only change you on the outside, I concluded, before I took off for the upcoming hours.

Edward’s POV

I drove, while Emmett was standing outside his jeep. He liked to do that, to impress others. In my head, I kept face-palming and yelling at him that he had to get inside. But I didn’t. I kept thinking about Victoria. Soon, she would be here. Soon, we had to fight. I shook my head. Don’t think about it Edward, don’t! If Jasper, who was sitting in the seat next to me, could’ve read minds like I could, he would’ve probably thought I was crazy. ‘I already do think you are’ Jasper said. ‘Huh, what?!’ I said to him, trying to hide my shock. ‘Dude, I can read your face as well… You’re like an open book you know’ he said.  Crap. I focused my face on the way again, trying to ignore the staring eyes from Jasper. Emmett chuckled. I “accidentally” made a sharp turn, and Emmett felt of the car. And since that turn was to the parking lot, lots of people saw him fall. ‘Booya’ I said under my breath.

After the first hours of lessons, and with that I mean after Emmett was stared at as an idiot, it was lunch time. And it was weird. I hadn’t seen Bella anywhere until now. I shook the thought off me. It was a small school, but I hadn’t been near her classroom today. I would see her at the end of the day. Inside of me, I shrugged. After that I would see her as well. So what does it matter? ‘Sleepyhead, Jasper asked you something’ Emmett said while poking me. ‘Huh, what, I was paying attention I surely was!’ I said, “waking up” out of my daydream. ‘Yeah sure buddy’ Emmett said while he rolled his eyes. Totally ignoring Emmett, I asked Jasper ‘What were you asking?’ ‘Have you seen the girls?’ he replied. ‘Nope, you?’ I asked to Emmett. ‘Yes’ he said, before focusing on something outside again. ‘Where?’ I asked him, losing my patience. ‘During last period’ Emmett said, still focusing on some kind of bird or whatever. ‘WHERE?!?!’ Jasper and I yelled at the same time. ‘Behind you…’ Rose said. Jasper and I jumped up. We hadn’t seen it coming, and I was so focused on Emmett that I hadn’t heard the thoughts or footsteps. ‘Damn you Emmett’ I said. ‘Mind your language mister Cullen’ my history teacher said while passing by. While everyone was laughing, I questioned it that the day could get worse.

I was wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong. But I would only find out later. When I walked to literature class, some man from the secretariat stood there. ‘What’s going on?’ I asked him. ‘Wait for everyone to be here, mister Cullen’ he said. He almost spit out my surname. I immediately knew why. ‘Sir, whatever Emmett did must have been horribly wrong and totally irresponsible. We’ve been trying to teach him how to behave with other people around but it hasn’t really worked until now. I’m sorry for now and already for what will be coming’ I said with a sigh. It seemed like he heard me, but the rest of the class came walking to the door to see this man standing here and everyone started to yell through each other. ‘What is going on?’ ‘Where is miss Swan?’ ‘Who is that dude?’ ‘Are we off?’. There were so many questions I even couldn’t read any minds anymore. I almost wanted to sit down and put my head in my hands, because it felt like it was about to explode. The man from the secretariat made everyone silent. ‘Miss Swan is not here so you’re all allowed to go home’ he told us. A lot of people cheered and ran off immediately. Others felt sorry for Bella, but also left. No one stayed to ask what was going on. No one but me. ‘What do you mean, miss Swan is not here?’ I asked him. ‘Just as I say it! She has been absent the whole day and nobody knows where she is’ he told me. ‘Crap’ I muttered under my breath before running away.

Since the rest didn’t have any classes the last period, I saw them at the parking lot. ‘What’s up dude? No lesson anymore? Skipped class?’ Emmett joked. ‘No. I was supposed to have literature from Bella but she wasn’t here. Some secretariat guy said she hasn’t been here the whole day’ I informed them. They could probably  tell from my face that I was worried. ‘We have to go home NOW! Maybe Carlisle knows what to do’ Alice said. I nodded. As we all sat down in the cars, I stared in the distance. ‘You’re okay?’ Jasper asked, who came out to be sitting next to me. ‘Just a bit worried, that’s all…’ I told him. But he knew it was more. He knew what I was thinking. There was a possibility that Victoria had her.

Bella’s POV

After walking on the beach, I walked to the forest. Once I’d passed some trees, I saw the place I wanted to go to. The open spot. It was an open spot with grass and flowers, in the middle of the trees. I walked over to it and stood still in the middle. This was a huge mistake. All of a sudden, my arms were grabbed from behind. I tried to break myself free, but a few other pairs of hands closed themselves around me. Around my waist, around my legs, around my mouth, even around my throat. The hands forced me to sit on my knees, my head up. ‘Well well well, what do we have here’ a familiar voice said. No. No! NO! That couldn’t be true! It couldn’t be him! It must be a mistake! But when he revealed himself, and walked onto the open place, I knew I wasn’t mistaking. It was him, 100% sure.

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SO LONG GUYS! I think I got kinda blocked for this story... I decided something. I'm going to try and finish it a bit faster, since you don't like all those rubbish chapters either. I hope to be finished in 15 to 20 chapters I guess. Maybe more maybe less.

But anyways IM SO SORRY!! I'll be uploading more often!! :)

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!

Grtz

RedTears