Chapter 37: yes (End of Eclipse)

Chapter 15

Jade’s POV

I stared at him. And stared. Even when Jane started to speak, I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. I just couldn’t. ‘Oh, too bad you didn’t wait for us to have all the fun’ I heard her say, her voice making me so angry inside that it felt as if I was on fire. ‘If you had been here 30 minutes earlier you would’ve been on time’ Carlisle said with his calm voice. ‘Well, too bad we were late, then’ she said, her voice drawling with sarcasm. Oh how I hated that bitch… But she hadn’t actually killed Darren. What had happened then, those 3 years ago? ‘Why?’ I whispered, even though everyone was able to hear it. The Cullen’s stared at me but I didn’t care. When neither Darren or Jane was replying, I was done. ‘WHY?’ I screamed, being angry at both of them. Why didn’t Darren tell me anything?! Why did he make me believe that he was dead all that time?! And most of all, why was he with the Volturi?

Bella’s POV

After Jade had screamed that, the so-called Darren looked at her with a pitiful glare in his eyes. ‘Jade, Jade, Jade. After all this time you’re still your flammable self’ he said, shaking his head. Jade stared at him, not wanting to miss a single word he said. With big eyes I looked at both of them. What was going on here? ‘I thought you were dead’ she blurted out. Darren laughed a humorless laugh. ‘Of course you did! You were supposed to think I was, so you would stop following me everywhere!’ he practically yelled. Jade cringed and Edward’s arm around my shoulder became a lot firmer. ‘You didn’t see that coming, did you?’ he asked, a mean smile on his face now. Jade slightly shook her head. ‘The only reason I was together with you was to get out of that army. I never felt love, especially not for you. Until I met Jane’ he said. He then looked at the blonde girl with red eyes and kissed her, on the lips.

I have no idea what happened next. After a lot of fast movements, some even too fast for my vampire eyes to follow, Jade was gone. After Darren and Jane let go of each other, Jane looked at us again. ‘I guess there is not much for us left’ she then said. The next second, she and the others also were gone.

-Multiple days later-

I was laying in the grass with Edward next to me. The sun was shining on our skins which made them both sparkle. I thought back to the events of a few days ago. After the Volturi had left, we quickly discovered where Emmett had been locked up for who knows how long. His eyes had blackened and it seemed as if he was in terrible pain trying to fight the thirst. When we released him from his prison, Rose and he took off to go on a hunting trip. They had come back several hours later and Emmett looked a lot better. Rosalie to, by the way. She had known something was wrong from the beginning. ‘What are you thinking about?’ Edward asked me as he started stroking my fingers that were holding his hand. ‘Oh, nothing, really. Just about what happened with the newborns and the Volturi…’ I replied, looking at the sky.

Edward sat up and I followed his example. He looked into my eyes and I looked back. ‘I want to talk with you about that’ he said. With the question mark clearly visible on my face I expectantly looked at him. ‘You actually have been a part of my family for so long and I feel like you are part of my family and that you are my true love, but it isn’t official yet. You might think it is old school, but I would love to be able to show people that I am bound to you. Forever’ he said. With wide eyes I saw him changing from sitting position to standing on one knee. ‘Isabella Swan, will you give me the honor of becoming Isabella Cullen, and will you marry me?’ he asked me. Normally, I would never have thought of marriage. I didn’t believe in that. But I could see in Edward’s eyes how much it meant for him.

‘Yes’ I replied in a soft, almost whispery voice. A smile broke through on Edward’s lips as he put his hand into his pocket and got out a little box. Inside was one of the most beautiful rings I had ever seen. He slipped it onto my finger before looking up at me again. ‘My mother’s’ he said as he put the box back in one of the pockets of his jeans. We smiled at each other before Edward pulled me up and kissed me whilst twirling me around as they do in those movies. After a few turns he stopped and put his arms around me. I put my arms around him too, not wanting him to ever leave me, to ever let me go. We stood like this until it was dark. We didn’t even notice the eclipse happening in the sky.

HEY PEOPLE!

I'm sorry for the lack of uploads!

As you all know, Breaking Dawn mainly is about Nessie. Since she won't be in my story, BD will be rather short. I think that I can be done in about 7/8 chapters, and that will be it! Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Sorry for the wait, again xD

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy