Chapter 5: the girl

Hey guys just saying this I won't be online from 10-10-11 till 14-10-11 because I'm going to Cambridge, England (school trip) together with FantasyGirl21 (check out her twilight fan-fic as well A secret of the past). So please enjoy the chapter and fan, comment, vote and send me messages if you have any ideas for the story.

grtz

RedTears

Chapter 5

Bella’s POV

I watched at the walls and the flours. I did that always when I got home. It gave me the feeling that this was really my place. My own kingdom. I pulled out my jacket and putted it on the peg and walked “in” the house. It wasn’t that big, just big enough for one person. I could buy a million dollar villa, but I didn’t want to. This house was close to the beach, my friends and work. I sat down at one of the chairs by the dining table, when the bell rang. I stood up again (with a sigh) and walked to the front door.  When I opened it I was happy again that I opened the door. It was Jacob! ‘hey Bells’ he said to me. ‘hey Jake’ was my response. A little to fool him I said ‘why are you hanging around with me, a 32 year old woman?’ and I had to laugh when I saw his face. Actually we where almost at the same age, Jacob was a little younger than I was, but he was a werewolf so from the outside he didn’t get older. ‘now you say it, I have truly no idea’ Jacob said. Than we laughed again. It was so nice to have a friend!

Edward’s POV

I still couldn’t believe what happened during the literature lesson of Miss Swan. How could a human be so gorgeous? I didn’t know the answer on my own question, and that frustrated me. I turned around because I heard that Emmett was coming into the room. With a sad face he said ‘I still can’t surprise you, don’t I?’ and I chuckled. It was funny to see Emmett, that looked like a bear, being sad as a little child that’s like 6 years old. ‘but I still can make u laugh’ he said with a smile on his face. I looked at him, and then said ‘are you sure Jasper isn’t her? I don’t really trust you with your “funny” jokes’ because it was true. Emmett was the “funny” guy in the family. He always had to make a joke out of things, and sometimes he “used” Jasper for that. Emmett looked sad again. ‘how did you know?’ he said. ‘Jasper, come her’ I said. From behind the door Jasper walked over to me. I stared at him one second, and then we both started laughing. Emmett looked confused. ‘I thought I was funny and not you’ he said before he walked out the room.

It was really funny to see that Emmett’s joke felt in the water, but 15 minutes later it was done. Jasper followed Emmett’s track to calm him down, and I sat down on a chair at (again) the dining table. I didn’t knew why, but that calmed me down. ‘is everything okay son?’ I heard Carlisle saying. Without even noticing I heard myself saying ‘yes everything’s okay Carlisle. I’m just thinking about that I’m the only alone person in this house’ and Carlisle looked at me in a kind of shock. ‘what do you mean son? You have us, you’re family, right?’ he said. ‘that’s not what I meant’ I said. ‘I mean that I’m the only one without a mate. It’s just me, myself and I’ I finished. ‘don’t think like that son’ Carlisle said. ‘you still have us, and you will find your mate, I really believe in it’ I nodded. Weird, he had more confidence in it than I did.

Maybe going away was a good idea? I mean, maybe I can find my mate then. I was thinking, thinking and thinking over everything and about everything. But every time I thought I had the answer, I found the minus of the plan. By this one as well. I would leave my family alone, or I would make them to go with me. And I didn’t really liked both of them. I stared at my dairy, to see what homework I had to do. Actually I didn’t really cared about homework, but there was homework for Miss Swan as well, so I picked my dairy up and read what I was supposed to do. I had to finish reading the first chapter of Romeo and Juliet. How easy will they make it for me? I picked the book out of my bag and started reading. In 30 seconds I was done. Not because I read so fast, but because I knew this book by hard so I didn’t had to read it. It was quite weird actually. I knew all the books about love and stuff, but I wasn’t myself. The world is just weird, I keep telling myself. But somewhere deep inside me I knew that wasn’t true.

Jade’s POV

I looked up at the direction sign and I saw that I was in Forks. I looked around me. It was just one green hole, it was so natural! Everywhere you looked you saw at least 5 trees or other plants. Normally I wouldn’t stay her, but I was looking for the Cullens, so I had to. I walked and tried to find the house, when I picked up the smell of a vampire. It wasn’t as sweet as blood, it was sweet at another way. At the vampire attractive way. I followed the scent and I came out at a terrain with some little buildings. If I was a human, I would not know what kind of place this was. But in the thing that I’m not a human, I knew that this was a school. and on this school the Cullens where. I was confused by the fact that the Cullens could go to school. I walked to the place where I thought the reception would be. When I walked inside I felt directly that it was really hot in her. I walked to the desk to ask for the Cullens.

What a nice woman! She directly saw that I was like the Cullens (phew I have the good family) and gave me the address so I could find them. I watched at the paper and I saw that the address was close to Forks, but not totally in it. I ran inside the forest because otherwise people would notice me. I ran and ran until I saw something. I stopped and followed the trail. Actually the scent. I followed it until I found an open place in the forest, with a big house in the middle. And when I say big, I mean big. It was like a modern castle! I walked to the house, and when I came closer I saw some more details. I could see that it was really modern and the builder had a really good taste. It looked smooth and perfect and all that stuff. When I reached the door, I knocked on it. In a few seconds someone came out. It was the guy that saved my vampire live!

Jaspers POV

I hears someone knocking on the door so I walked  to it to open it. I never suspected to see the person that I saw. It was that girl that I saved when I was in fight with some newborns together with the Volturi. We were there to discuss things and only I could come. I was not the only vampire that wasn’t a part of the Volturi gang. Tanya was there as well, and a weird man calling himself Laurent. We totally didn’t suspected it when the newborns came over to us and started fighting. At a certain moment this girl came in front of me. Instead of fighting she asked me to let her stay alive. I said yes but she had to promise to keep running. And that girl was in front of me right now. She didn’t really knew what to say, so she said nothing. And so did I. After a minute of staring at each other Edward came and was standing next to me. ‘who’s this?’ he asked me. ‘one of the newborns out the Netherlands’ I answered. Edward was really confused about this. I could slap my head, because I never told them that I let one survive. And directly after that I knew that Edward knew it. ‘come in and tell why you are her’ I said to the girl and she came in, ready to talk and tell everything of the past 3 years.