Chapter 18: where's Seth?

Chapter 18

Bella's POV

After I went to the reservation, I went to the Cullen’s house. When I walked in, I saw Edward sitting on the couch. I walked over to him, but then stopped. He looked at me with a really weird glare in his eyes. ‘How could you do that?’ he said. I didn’t understand him. ‘How could I do what?’ I replied. ‘Going to that mutts of course! How could you be so on responsible?’ he yelled. I got angry. ‘Don’t call them mutts! And I’m allowed to go wherever I want’ I yelled back. ‘Once, my mother said to me that I’m not allowed to lie. And only if you can take care of yourself’ he said with an angry voice. ‘Then you broke her rules. They’re wolves, not mutts. And of course I can! I’m a vampire!’ I replied. ‘You think so? I always followed her rules! And so what? That doesn’t make any sense’ ‘Until now. And yes it does’ ‘If you were a little smarter, you could see that that mutts are dangerous! And totally not’ ‘So you think I’m not smart? I’m the teacher, remember!’ ‘So what? I’m almost 4 times as old as you!’ ‘But you’re acting like a baby!’ ‘I’m acting like a baby? Then you’re not even born yet!’ ‘So what? If I wasn’t born, I wouldn’t be here, arguing with you’ ‘I think that would be better! You don’t belong in my world, Bella!’ Edward yelled. He turned around and ran to his room. I stood there. I couldn’t move myself. Did he just said it was better when I was never born? Did he just said that I don’t belong in his world? I stood there, frozen. ‘Wazzup, Bells?’ Emmett said to me. I looked at him, turned around and ran away.

I ran as fast and as far as I could. But after a few minutes, I felt on the ground. I was inside the forest. It felt like there was a big hole in my chest. I stood up and ran further. After falling 5 times, I just laid on the ground. How could Edward do this to me? A few hours later I heard someone coming closer. I didn’t cared. I sat up instead of laying. After a few seconds I saw Jake’s face. He must have seen the sadness on my face, because I could see his mouth make a ‘O no’ sound. ‘What happened, Bella?’ he asked. ‘Nothing’ I said. In disbelieve he stared at me, but he saw that I wouldn’t tell him anything, so he changed the subject. ‘I have to tell you something, by the way’ he said. ‘What?’ I asked. ‘Seth is kidnapped by vampires’ he said. ‘WHAT??!!!’ I yelled as I jumped up, totally forgetting my depression.  ‘Calm down, Bells. We’re going after him. We just wanted you to know that we would be away for a while, and that you can be happy with your vampire friends and boyfriend’ he said. ‘NOWAY!! Don’t you think that I care about what happens with Seth? Maybe he’s not my brother or pack member, but he’s still a friend! I’m coming with you’ I said. He smiled. ‘That’s my Bella’ he said. I smiled a bit. ‘Shall we go to Sam then?’ he said. I nodded. ‘Ready to go?’ he asked. I nodded again. I knew I would do everything to get Seth back. Even if I had to leave Forks.

‘Bella’s coming with us’ Jake told the pack. ‘I knew it, Bells!’ Paul said. ‘We’ll find him in no time’ Jared said. ‘Vampires, here we come!’ Quill said. ‘Cover that stink!’ Leah said. I never liked her. She never liked me. That was just reality, nothing more and nothing less. ‘When are we going?’ I asked. ‘As fast as we can’ Sam said. ‘Is Emily coming as well?’ I asked. He shook his head. ‘To dangerous’ he said. I nodded. Then I remembered something. ‘This are going to be long nights’ I said. With a questioned face Sam looked at me. ‘You’re going to sleep and I’m going to take care for everything. Looking out for bad sings and stuff. Alone. All night. While you guys can sleep’ I said. At the last sentence I pretend to be sad. They laughed. ‘You won’t be alone, Bells’ Sam said. ‘I have to. You guys need your sleep more than I do’ I said. ‘Why are you saying this all then?’ Sam asked. ‘I want to be dramatic. Sorry’ I said. Everyone started laughing.

Everyone was saying goodbye to their imprint. At least, everyone that HAD an imprint was saying goodbye to their imprint. ‘Not saying goodbye to your bloodsucking boyfriend?’ Jacob asked me as he stood next to me. I bit on my lip and stared away. I was sure that Jacob saw it, but that wasn’t on purpose. ‘Bells’ he started, but I hold my hand up. ‘Not here, not now’ and I walked a bit to the forest. When I was close enough, I jumped in a tree with one easy jump. I looked around, knowing that Seth was somewhere out there. I was desperate to find him. I would do everything to get him back. I forgot all my own problems for a moment. A few minutes later, Jake yelled at me that we were going. I jumped out of the tree. The wolves shifted. I stayed myself. We had been making some kind of code. Howling means danger. That was it. Because I couldn’t read their minds, I couldn’t participate in the conversation. By thinking of mind readers, my thoughts went back to Edward. I missed him. I shook my head. I wasn’t allowed to miss him. He was rude to me, he broke my heart. With all my thoughts, I kind of didn’t noticed that the wolves left already. I had to rush to not lose them.

‘Dinner’s ready’ I said. Everyone sat down next to me and Jake. We made the dinner for this night. Some kind of soup with meat or whatever. Sometimes I was glad that I couldn’t eat. I’d hunted already, so that wasn’t a problem. When everyone was done eating, I asked the question that I wanted to ask for a few hours already. ‘How’s Seth kidnapped?’ I asked. Sam replied to me. ‘It was this morning. We were running our rounds, just as we always do. Just in case of. After half an hour, Quill found a vampire scent. We all went to the scent, except Seth. He and some others had to stay running, just in case that we wouldn’t be trapped. But that worked all out a bit different. When we found the location of the vampire scent, we could see that they faked us. They made that track on purpose. We knew that something was wrong, so we went back. When we saw the place where Seth should be, we saw a place where some people had fight. We knew that they had token Seth. We tried to pick up the scent, but there are all kind of fake tracks. When we finally found the real one, we were too late and we had the time to get you’ Sam told me. I nodded. ‘So, because you didn’t wanted to be trapped, you let Seth run around. But actually, that was the trap, because Seth is kidnapped right now. The only thing I want to know is who that vampires are, and what the hell they think they’re doing’

Hey guys! Thanx for reading this story so far! Now you’re thinking: What’s next? Does she has to tell us something? Yes I have. I’m trying to write as much as possible, but I can only upload in weekends. So, I’m planning a writers day as soon as possible to get as many chapters ready as I can. I can upload more often then. And another thing, I wrote the biggest part of this chapter at 00:00, and I was finished at 00:30. I clicked on internet to upload, and then it didn’t work! I was like: NOOOO! So sorry for that XD and please be kind with my grammar, I wrote this when I was tired just to get it up as soon as possible for you :). Please comment, because I’ll like it to know what you think of this chapter. Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!

Grtz

RedTears