Chapter 10: the 3 devils

Chapter 10

Edward’s POV

‘take a step backwards’ jade said with a little growl in her voice. In her thoughts I could see that she knew this vampires. Nobody was stepping backwards, so she said it again. You could hear a lot of anger in her voice. And also a tiny bit of fear, somewhere hided, but I could hear it. We all did a step backwards and Jade stayed where she was. She stood there and waited for the vampires to come close enough. ‘what brought you here?’ she said with a freaky calm voice. Before the vampires could react Bella started running away at human speed. Within a second one of the vampires was in front of her.

Bella’s POV

I couldn’t handle the situation anymore. When jade was done speaking I just simply ran away. Within a second HE was in front of me. I knew it for sure when he started speaking. ‘it’s a walking buffet’ he said. another second later he was hold by Edward. I was so freaking scared that I couldn’t move. I saw jasper coming over to me and he was trying to calm me down. It didn’t worked at all. After I thought of running away again but now at vampire speed, I was hold by Emmett, who got instructions from Edward. ‘let me go’ I mumbled. ‘noway’ he said with a fake smile.

Carlisle’s POV

‘why are you here?’ I asked the red-haired woman and the dark-skinned man. ‘we heard you guys playing and we wanted to join in’ the man said. before I could answer jade replied. ‘NOWAY! Please go away and destroy other ones their lives!’ she yelled at them. They were surprised to hear that. Or they were very good actors, a little voice in my head said. ‘calm down Jade’ I whispered to the girl next to me. ‘you’ve heard her!’ I said. ‘please go away and take the guy that is trying to kill our friend with you!’ they nodded and where surprised at the same time. A human friend? That’s impossible! ‘JAMES!’ the red-headed woman yelled. The so called James wanted to rush over to her side, but forgot that he was still hold by Edward and felt on the ground. First Edward checked if Bella was safe and then let James go. He ran to his clan and they ran away really quick. I sighed. Finally we could play baseball again!

Bella’s POV

I was sure I heard him saying that he would take revenge! I was SURE! It was so weird! For one second I thought I could hear him in my head. Like he was trying to communicate without really talking. I tried to play this creepy feeling of me, but I snapped myself not hitting the ball for the third time. My team was losing. Poor team. ‘the thunder is almost over’ Alice said. We all stopped playing. Actually this wasn’t true, but she knew we couldn’t go on like this. I was thankful for that. As we drove back again I didn’t followed the Cullens. I went straight to my own house, just to spend some time alone. In the car I putted of my shield and became vampire again. I walked to the house and opened the door. I walked over to the cough and just let myself fall. Lying there gave me the opportunity to think. But then, someone walked into the house! I putted my shield on, but it was already too late. I saw one pair big brown eyes staring at me in disbelieve.

I’m sorry for the short chapter guys! I just wanted to upload so I have more chapters then FantasyGirl21 XD but please vote, comment, fan and enjoy J

Grtz

RedTears