Chapter 26: don't get along

Chapter 4

Bella’s POV

After the firemen were done with the school fire, they found out that mister Newman didn’t come out of the building yet. They thought he was dead. Actually, as him being a vampire, he was already dead for a long period of time… But let’s not think about that. Training went on. And it didn’t went on like I wanted. Once more, there was a fight between wolf and vampire. This time between Rosalie (always Rosalie) and Embry. ‘SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FREAKING BLOODSUCKER!!’ Embry yelled. ‘ONLY IF YOU DO, YOU MUTT!’ Rosalie yelled back. And they started to fight. I jumped in between them, as I started yelling: ‘STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!’

I immediately had all attention.

‘Okay guys, this isn’t working, at all. I’m just going home now because you all very disappoint me. I thought that you could all be so good to put yourself over that stupid thoughts that werewolves can’t go together with vampires! If you still can’t do that, then I don’t have to speak to you guys anymore’ I said as I started to walk away. ‘But Bells!’ Jacob said. ‘Bella!’ Edward said. ‘No Bells or Bella, I’m leaving NOW’ I said. And it was true. I started to run, and in a few minutes I was home. I saw, to my content, that nobody had been following me. When I was in my house, a super good idea came to my minds. I grabbed my laptop and started to do my research. Australia, here I come!

Edward’s POV

‘No Bells or Bella, I’m leaving NOW’ Bella said. She then started to run and disappeared. I stood there, startled. I looked at Jacob standing next to me. Then I turned around to my family, and we started going home. None of the wolves said anything. None of my family said anything either. As soon as we started running, I could think. Maybe she was right. Maybe we should collaborate. NO! Not with them! I mean, they’re giant dudes who can shift into a wolf. That’s kind of creepy, if you think about it. Well, vampires are creepy as well, so no big deal right? But they take creepiness to a whole new level… Wow does that word actually exists? Creepiness. Sounds like a word Emmett would use. I made a mental note to myself that I had to quit hanging out with Emmett. My beautiful 19th century vocabulary is starting to break away, thanks to him! I shook it off me. I had to figure out a way to pleasure Bella. Maybe I should go and have peace with that mutt…. No I can’t. It’s just to painful. It’s like ripping your heart AND brains out, cause I’m sure it’ll be nuts to go and talk with him. I once more shook it off me, and went home.

The next morning, the post man arrived. ‘Letter for Carlisle Cullen’ he said as I opened the door. ‘Carlisle’ I yelled. Since this was a human, I couldn’t say it normally, cause it wouldn’t look human for him if Carlisle would hear it like that. Wow, confusing. I heard that Carlisle came closer by his footsteps. ‘Thank you’ he said to the post man. When I’d closed the door, everyone rushed to us to see where the letter was about. Because, we never get post. Never. Carlisle opened it, and started to read out loud.

Dear Cullens

I’ve come to a conclusion that you’re the ones that care about me the most. I’ll just forget the pack from now on. I hope you want to come with me to a special place, to create peace, if you get me. Flight tickets and stuff are in the envelop. I really hope you come.

Lots of love,

Bella

We looked at each other. ‘Let’s go’ I said. The others laughed, as we headed to the door to go to the airport.

Jacob’s POV

We stood there, the pack and I, in Australia, waiting for Bella. She’d asked us to bring our camping stuff, to create peace, because she came to the conclusion that we’re the ones that care about her the most and stuff. And then I saw them. The Cullens. What the hell where they doing here?!?!?! I could see they thought the same. Then I saw Bella. ‘Hello guys’ she said. ‘Why are they there?’ the bronze headed bloodsucker (not even WANTING to remember his name) and I said at the same time. ‘Because this is my plan’ she said with an evil smile. ‘Huh?’ I said, confused. ‘You’re going to get along with each other, if you like it or not! And no, you can’t just sneak out, Rosalie!’ Bella said. I turned around to look at Blondie, who seriously was trying to sneak away. ‘Damn it, BELLA!’ she yelled. I chuckled. ‘SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU MUTT!’ she yelled. ‘SHUT YOUR OWN MOUTH YOU BLOODSUCKER!’ I yelled in reply. ‘THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!’ Bella yelled in interruption. ‘I want the people I love the most to get along with each other! If you can’t, that’ll hurt my feelings really bad!’ Bella said. ‘I’ll try, Bells. For you’ I said. ‘Me to’ Edward said. ‘Thanks’ she said with a huge smile. I looked at the Cullens. I wasn’t going to like this.

Bella’s POV

As I looked at everyone, I had to smile. Everyone found someone they liked. Esme got along with

Emily very well. Carlisle was talking with Sam, and they seemed to like each other. Emmett was planning new pranks with Seth, so we should watch out the upcoming months. Rosalie actually got along with Leah, to my surprise. I could hear her say: ‘You’re the only normal person here! The rest are just mutts’. Jasper and Edward were talking with Jared, Quill and Paul. Alice was talking with Taylor, a wolf who joined the pack recently.    They were planning shopping trips already. Jacob was talking with Jade. I could see him look in a weird way because Jade said something. Might be the stink, I thought. I put my shield around everyone and covered the stink. I could see everyone’s face brightening. I had to laugh. Then, I joined in the conversation.

That evening, we were sitting by a bonfire. I looked at all my friends, while I laid curled up to Edward’s chest. ‘Thank you, Bells’ Jacob said. ‘For what?’ I asked. ‘You’re kidding? You settled this all! I found out that some of the vampires really are normal…’ he said. Some, including me, had to laugh. ‘Yeah. Some of you mutts are actually quite okay…’ Rosalie said. ‘Wow, Blondie, that touched me!’ Jacob said. ‘Don’t go over the edge, mutt!’ Rosalie said. I chuckled a bit. ‘Well, I’m going to sleep now. Good night!’ Seth said, while yawning. He walked to his tent and went in. All the wolves joined in. After a while, just me and the Cullens were still sitting there. And we kept sitting there, peacefully, forgetting Victoria who was waiting to kill us al.

Ladies and gentleman, I UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a holidayhouse right now, so I'm shocked that we actaully have internet here ;). And that Australia thingy was because I've just read Quidditch troughout the ages. LOVED IT! Hehe now reading Brotherband, the outcast from John Flanagan. But now, yeah, I have to say the phrase!! YAAAY!!

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!

Grtz,

RedTears

Ps: OMG! Did seriously ALL of you guys already know that creepiness was a word? WHY DID NOBODY EVER TELL THAT TO ME? Now I'm all shocked that it is and stuff, and it's like one of the most awesome words ever, and if someone told me before, I would've been using it a long time ago. BAD YOU!!!