Chapter 7: wishes

Chapter 7

Edward’s POV

A school day again. I was bored already. A week had passed after Jade came in and told her story. A week had passed since the first day. Since the first meeting between me and miss Swan. I tried to forgot anything and just to go on. Life doesn’t make any sense, so the only thing I can do is to go one. I stepped into my car. I loved it sitting inside here. It made me feel alive. At a strange, impossible thing. It felt like that I wasn’t the one that drove, but that the car did it himself. It felt amazing to ride really fast. But today I kept it slow. I didn’t want to have any traffic exident. I drove (for me) way to slow, but actually I was 10 kilometers above the maximum speed. After a ride that took (for me) so long, I closed the door and walked to the school. Just a silly day, just the same boredom. But why did I felt so weird then? Why did I felt like I wanted to directly turn around and run away? Why did it felt like, it was dangerous?

Rosalie’s POV

I loved my red sports car. I loved it because everyone had to stare at me in my car. Everyone gave me the attention that I wanted. Everyone gave (one of) the thing(s) that I wanted the most. I still wanted to be human, wanted to get older, get children and a lot of other things that I never will get. But attention is something I do get. It felt amazing to see all that human stare at me like I was a goddess. It felt so good to see all the man staring at me like I was the most beautiful thing they ever saw. I wanted to bet on that that I WAS the most beautiful thing they ever saw. But still I couldn’t get what I wanted the most. And that frustrated me a lot. It makes me a bitch and mean. Just not who I really am. I don’t want to be a vampire. I want to be normal and just a human like (almost) everyone else. Why is world so unfair? Why does it seems that god doesn’t likes me? Why can’t I just be who I am, and not who I am with my wishes?

Emmett’s POV

Rosalie convinced me to go with her in her car. When we left the open place, I immediately thought why. Because I love Rose. Because I want to make her happy. Because I’m just a weak softy guy. Since I knew that Jade had the gift to say no to everything, I wanted every day more and more that I had something like that as well. I mean, I had my muscles, but everyone was strong in this world. Everyone could simply pull a tree out of the ground. I wasn’t special. I was just Emmett. Emmett the normal vampire guy. Why wasn’t I as special as Jade was? As Jasper was? As Edward was? As Alice was? Why was I just myself? Because, in my human life, I didn’t do that much. I was the most vain person you can think of. At a day, I walked into the forest to get some wood for on  the fireplace. A bear surprised me and that’s how I came in this life. If I had made something of my life.. If I specialized me in something.. But I didn’t. And I can’t change the past. The past is done and over. Just some memories.

Jasper’s POV

I drove together with Alice to school. I was really happy that I had Alice. Without Alice I still would be together with Maria, killing other vamps. Ok, I was different than the rest. I was better in fighting, and I could control emotions. So what? Why did she change me? Why not someone else? All kinds of questions filled my head. All the questions I didn’t had an answer too. Why did I actually left Maria? Because I had to? Because it felt wrong? No! It was because I could feel it, when a vampire died, the fear that he or she felt. Really selfish, if you think about it. I knew in my heart that it was because I needed to find Alice, but at that moment I could blame myself for everything. I could see that Alice knew that there was something wrong. I didn’t want to make her feel bad or something like that, so I grabbed one of her hands where she didn’t hold the steering wheel with. She smiled at me. I smiled back. It was because I knew so much about emotions, otherwise that would’ve looked really fake. As fake as a golden watch of $1

Alice’s POV

I walked into the arts classroom, followed by Jasper. My Jasper. I walked to my seat, or actually our seats. Jasper immediately sat down next to me. I smiled again at him. He smiled back. I loved arts. For 2 hours long, I felt like I was gone. In a kind of trance or so. Just not at this world anymore. It felt amazing to be creative with (color)pencils or  brushes (with paint). I saw that mister Moose coming in. Then I had a vision. The weather was perfect for this. It was thundering and it was the perfect weather for baseball. I was directly back in the reality. Mister Moose didn’t noticed something, but Jasper did. Worried he stared into my eyes. I sent him a smile. I wrote one word on a piece of paper. Baseball. He was directly happy again. When? He wrote in a beautiful handwriting. 2 weeks I wrote down. I could see that Jasper was excited about the baseball game. I focused me at mister Moose again. I loved my vampire life.

Bella’s POV

Now I knew it for sure. ‘I’ll see you at my desk after the lesson, mister Cullen’ I said really loud. Everyone could see he paid attention. Some classmates laughed. I sent them a killing glare. They immediately stopped. Edward Cullen looked confused. I went on with my lesson, but actually I couldn’t wait until the end of it. I talked with the class about the chapter we’ve read in Romeo and Juliet, and then finally the bell rang. I’ve never been so happy to hear that annoying sound before! Everyone walked out of the classroom, and I walked back to my desk. I saw Edward Cullen was coming towards me. ‘miss Swan, why do I have to come? I didn’t do anything’ he said defending himself. ‘I know Edward, I know’ I said. ‘take a seat, we have to talk’ he grabbed a chair and moved it to my desk. He sat down ready to listen to me ‘I know you’re a vampire’ I said to him. He looked at me in shock. ‘and I have to tell you something’ I continued. ‘I’m one too’

Hey guys I was bored so I’m uploading for u. It’s 11:01 pm/23:01 my time but hey, what’s the matter? Thanx for reading this. Please fan, comment, vote and enjoy!

Grtz

RedTears