Chapter 28: SCREW YOU

Chapter 6

Jade’s POV

I looked at him, my eyes bigger then plates. He’s imprinted on me. He’s imprinted on me. He’s imprinted on me. HE’S IMPRINTED ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to let it come through the wall I just created around myself. I can’t love him. I can’t cheat on Darren! He’s dead, but it’s too fresh. The scars aren’t healed. Well, they never will. That was the point I decided to use my gift. Even if I would have had feelings for him, they were now blocked. I mean, that was what Darren wanted me to do. Oh, I loved my gift! Then, I looked at him. He just stared back. When our glares met, I could see he wasn’t joking. I could see affection, love, all that crap. And I couldn’t return it. ‘I’m sorry Jacob, I….’ I said. He didn’t let me finish. He leaned in and did it. He kissed me.

Bella’s POV

After a few hours, I’d finally got the kangaroo. I mean, I could’ve just run to it, but that wouldn’t be fun. So, after a few hours of chasing, I finally caught him. He turned out to have a collar. Owned by Jack Sparrow, it said. The address was District 12 street in Bikini Bottom. In some way, this didn’t comfort me at all. And then, all of a sudden, the kangaroo was gone. I shrugged. If he doesn’t want to hang out with me, it isn’t Steve. I thought back to the school. I wasn’t working now, so I wouldn’t get paid. Damn it, I didn’t have that much money! As I slowly started to freak out, my eyes spotted a sign. ‘Looking for work? Come in here and you can start immediately! 20 dollars an hour. Bonus for every sold product’ it said. I immediately ran into the shop, to the counter. ‘I want to have a job’ I said to the lady behind it. ‘What’s your name?’ she asked me. ‘Isabella Swan. Call me Bella’ I said. After a few seconds, the lady got a name-card with my name on it. ‘You can start immediately. I want you to put these books on the right shelves’ the lady said. I nodded, got the box and looked in it. It were all books for teenagers, like The Hungergames, the Vampire Diaries, The Ranger’s Apprentice, The Outcast and Harry Potter. As I looked around me, I saw I was in a book store. Even in my rush, I knew how to get in good places.

After I’d been placing the books on shelves, the lady behind the counter was really happy with me. It came out she was called Rebekah Willcry. I thought it was a weird name, but I shrugged and continued my job. After like 2 hours, Rebekah told me I could walk around and help customers. I would get 2 dollars for every sold product. It only took a few minutes before my first bonus was earned. A woman walked in, and I walked over to her to help her. ‘Are you looking for anything special?’ I asked her. ‘Yes, now you’re asking, I actually am. My daughter keeps talking about a book where you can read about Pita and Cats and Thresh and Districts or whatever’ she said. ‘Oh, you’re talking about the official tribute guide from the Hungergames!’ I said. ‘I think so’ she said with a shrug. I walked through the shop to get it. In a few seconds, I was with the woman again. ‘You can read the backside, and if you think it’s okay, then you can buy it. If you think it’s not, then you won’t’ I said. She read the backside, and she immediately saw it was good. ‘I’ll get it. Thank you!’ she said. Then, she walked to Rebekah and bought it.

After 5 hours, I’d earned 100 dollars for the hour pay, and 50 dollars extra as bonus. Well, it was better then nothing! As I walked back to our camp thingy, I stopped with some kind of post office to change my money for American dollars, since we were still in Australia. Then, I started to walk back. I wasn’t in the mood to run, so I just walked. After like 15 minutes, I heard my phone in my pocket. Totally surprised, I got it out and looked who the caller was. To my bigger surprise, I saw it was Mike. I picked up the phone. ‘With Bella’ I said. ‘Hey Bells! It has been a while!’ Mike said. ‘Yeah, last time was with graduation’ I said with a smile, remembering the awesome speech Jessica had given. ‘I was just wondering, since we’ve been separated for so long, can you come to the reunion?’ he asked. ‘Omg, a reunion? That’s such a good idea! Of course I’m coming!’ I almost yelled. ‘Calm down Bells’ Mike said with a laughing voice. ‘Okay, sorry’ I said. ‘You changed, I have to admit’ he said. ‘Hm, yeah, maybe I did’ I said. ‘Okay then! I’ll text you the info as soon as possible!’ Mike said, before canceling the call. With a smile, I walked into the camp, wondering how it was possible it had only taken me 15 minutes.

Jacob’s POV

I looked at Jade. It felt like the gravity wasn’t the one that hold me here anymore. It was her. And I’d just told her so. ‘I’m sorry Jacob, I….’ she said with that beautiful voice of hers. Don’t get me wrong, all vampires have a beautiful voice. But hers was special. Hers had something sweet in it, loving, waiting for someone to love back. And then I knew what I had to do. I leaned in and kissed her, on the lips. She pulled back immediately. ‘WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!’ she yelled at me, while jumping up from her sitting position. ‘I, but, I mean, I did’ I stumbled. ‘Oh, SCREW YOU!’ she yelled, before turning around and leaving. Her exit was totally dramatic. It was so dramatic that I was almost in for crying. Almost. I just sat there. As if I couldn’t breathe. She hated me. I couldn’t take it anymore. Life sucks, and then you die. I wish it was that easy. How am I going to die? I’m a huge wolf, with only one enemy…. Then I saw Bella entering the camp, smiling. I jumped up and walked over to her. ‘Bite me, please’ I begged her.

BABAM! Didn’t see that one coming, did you? Sorry for the short chapter guys! Hehe, I’ve been too busy with something else, called the Writer Games. That’s also why I’m now talking to you. I’m asking you, you and ESPECIALLY you to vote for Ellie in the writer games. I’ll add the link in a comment below. Just push the link and then the vote button. 5 seconds of work, it’s that easy! You can also read  it if you want :P. ANNDD something else. You’ve only seen this serious work from me. But recently, I’ve gotten like the best idea ever. The next paragraph doesn’t really fit in the story or whatever, it’s just for me to be random. Please forgive me! If you want to have a laugh, I would surely read it! J.

Steve’s POV

That weird woman kept following me. As soon as I was sure she couldn’t see me, I put one of my collars on. She soon came closer again, and caught me. I could feel more then seeing that she read the collar, and was disappointed. Then, she turned around and walked away. I let go a sigh, and took a huge breath again, before hopping to John. As soon as I got home, I saw him there, smiling at me. ‘STEVE!’ he yelled. ‘JOHN!’ I yelled back. I walked up to him and gave him a huge hug. ‘MOMMY!’ 2 little kids yelled. I saw my little Lamgoorma’s running up to me. ‘LUKE! CHUCK!’ I yelled. I gave them a huge hug. I looked straight into my husband’s Llama eyes, and I knew he felt the same as I felt. Happy. But then we had to talk about work again. ‘Children, you go to your room, daddy and I have to talk’ I said. They nodded and ran away together. ‘How was work today?’ John asked me. ‘One almost discovered me. I used one of the collars’ I said. ‘The Ginny Potter one?’ he asked. ‘No, Jack Sparrow’ I said. He nodded. ‘We have to be more careful’ John said. I nodded. ‘If we want to root out those vampires, we have to be strong. Any news of the others?’ I asked him. ‘Nope. All I know is that a black headed vampire is seen close to Jake’s camp’ John said. ‘Damn it’ I replied. ‘I know’ he said. ‘We have to root them out. We’re the special agents of Australia!’ I yelled. ‘I know honey, I know’ John said, before pulling me into a hug with his hoofs. 

Please Vote, Comment, Fan and Enjoy!

Grtz,

RedTears