Until you find someone better ; Bang Chan part 2

Part 2 of UNTIL YOU FIND SOMEONE BETTER.

;

Until you find someone better.

Member; Bang Chan
Genre; melodrama
Request? ; no.

Requests from a while ago will be done soon :)

;;;;;;

He sighed and answered the call, his hands shaking as he clicked the answer button.

'Hello?'

You felt yourself begin to tear up. The wavering of his voice made it enough for yours to break.

'Chan, I'm sorry..'

Chan sighed and his eyes welled up, he couldn't handle this situation. Not now.

'Why? It should be me that's sorry'

You shook your head, he couldn't see you but the words wouldn't come from your mouth. You were in too much pain.

'I-I'm sorry. You deserve someone that can love you unconditionally..I can't do that...'

He trailed off. He waited for you to respond. Instead of responding you were tying your shoe laces and getting ready to go to his dorms. You picked your phone back up and ended the call leaving Chan confused.

You walked out, paparazzi already outside ready to follow you.

'Please leave me alone'

They began snapping pictures. You put your mask up and walked as fast as you could. Repeatedly, Chan called and texted you, he was worried, obviously. You began running as you got closer to his dorms to stop his worrying.

You ran as fast as you could, managing to get there just before the massive rain fall.

~~

You knocked on the door repeatedly, no answer.

'Do you need let in?'

You turned around, Hyunjin stood with his school uniform on. You nodded and he walked forward. You moved out of the way to let him through.

Instead of opening the door he hugged you tight and you cried into his chest.

'Hyunjin, thank you'

He laughed and looked down at you.

'Why? All I did was hug you..?'

He opened the door to the quiet dorms. You walked in behind him, it seemed like no one was actually here.

'Sit down, I'll make you some tea. I'll go get a hoodie or something for you. Here's a blanket'

You smiled at Hyunjin and he winked and laughed. This cheered you up a little.

'Thank you for making me feel a little better, Hyunjin'

~~

A/N

YOOOO!! It's a little more light hearted that the last oneeee!

But it's still not over!!! Two more parts to come out!! :)

Do you like me doing it in parts?