Battle; Yang Jeongin

Requested by _nicanate ,, enjoy!
———

Based off of the YG & JYPE battle, girls join in.
-

Jeongin watched as Y/N walked towards the center to sing. The other two girls either side of her.

'Please introduce yourselves'

Each girl looked at one another to start, yet no one would.

'I'm Y/N! I'm 16 years old and I'm a vocal, sub-rapper and main dancer'

She bowed respectfully and the other girls began to introduce themselves. Once they were done with that, the music started to play.

Jeongin watched her movements as she danced a little along with the music, occasionally sneaking looks at him. Everytime he caught her, he would blush but keep staring.

'에이 괜찮지만은 않아
이별을 마주한다는 건'
TRANS ; I'm not really okay, going through this breakup. (Love scenario -IKon)

She continued rapping until the chorus, she watched the other girls run to the back, meaning she was at the front. She started to sing and everyone was in awe.

'Wow!, well done'

YG complimented the girls and they smiled.

'I loved that performance!'

The girls bowed and smiled. Jeongin called her over to sit beside him and she quickly ran over.

'That was amazing'

'Thank you, but you can do better than me up there!'

He chuckled and put his arm around her, blushing madly.

'I promise I can't'
-

Soon it was Stray Kids turn, the boys walked up to do the dance they had prepared.

The memories wow ^^^^^

Once it was over, Jeongin caught everyone's attention.

'I have something to say to Y/N'

All eyes diverted to her, she looked at Jeongin and smiled.

'Yes?'

'I love you'