Forbidden; Han Jisung

Requested by erierierina , sorry it took so long :(

I apologize if anything's spelled wrong it's currently like 1am rn.
———

You walked into the jype building and looked around for Jisung. You stood for around ten minuets before he showed himself.

'Hey!'

He ran to you and hugged you, he's always having to sneak around with you. He's on his way to debut and you're a childhood friend who he has fallen for.

'Jisung, lets go into a practice room! I wanna dance with you again'

He nodded and dragged you in the direction he came from. This confused you as this is more than likely where the rest of the band were.

'Where are we going?'

'To meet the boys! I gotta show them the girl I love!'

You sighed as he dragged you up stairs when there was clearly a perfectly fine elevator to take. Once you made it up five sets of stairs, he dragged you along a long hallway and into a room that was playing Don't by Bryson Tiller.

'Boyssss! Meet Y/N! This is the girl I'm in love with!'

The boys smiled at you and Chan looked very confused. He sighed and walked over to the two of you. He smiled at Jisung and then looked at you coldly.

'Come with me, Y/N'

He took you down the long hallway and put his hands on his face before looking at you and beginning to speak.

'You're a distraction. The company has a four (4) year dating ban and you come in here and start interfering? We're about to debut and-'

'I've told Jisung all this, Chan'

You began speaking your native language, English. Knowing Chan was Australian was a massive plus as you wouldn't have to waste time trying to form proper sentences.

'But he didn't listen? You could've said no when he asked you out!'

He began getting angry. His Aussie accent getting thicker than usual.

'We were already dating and I told him we had to break up. He said no and forbid me'

'He forbid you? You have the right to break up with him if you want to! Plus you are forbidden to date! Company rules. This is risking so many things! We risked so much during the reality show for you without knowing what you're like! Now Jisung's coming in here saying he loves you? What the hell is this?'

You stood silent, thinking for a minuet. Taking everything in that the leader had said, you began to speak. Not exactly what you wanted to say but in bits and pieces.

'I love him. Company can't stop. You leader, why care?'

He stood there and then laughed slightly and then hugged you.
———

After five meetings with the company and a lot of tears shed, the relationship was half way there.

'Jisung!'

He smiled at you as he soaked you with water.

'Lets have fun! I have three days left before I debut!'

Debut. Once he debuted, everyone would have to know. The company still forbid it..Jisung tells them to forget about the backlash of it. He said it's love.

Forbidden love.

You both knew this day was coming once the reality program aired. You both knew one day, if Jisung debuted there would be a lot of obstacles to crash.

But he wanted to crash them with you, not alone.

'Jisung...I'm scared. What if your fan base hates me?'

'They won't! They're so accepting!!'

You sighed and he smirked. Bringing his phone out and clicking on the vlive app, he smiled sweetly at you.

'I love you so much! Don't worry'

He started a live video and people started joining.

He smiled at you then into the camera.

'Hello! I'd like you all to meet my girlfriend!'

Straight to the point then. You thought.

Comments flooded in. People saying how happy they were and a few fans being protective over Jisung. Then the hate.

'Ewww, shes ugly!'

'Jisung you can do better!'

'Jisung she looks like a burnt cabbage'

'Don't worry, it's love!!'

He was far too happy.

Love always wins in the end.