Dead love; Bang Chan

Requested by aeogiin ! I hope you like it!!
—-
This is my favorite one so far y'all omg.

——-
You ran as quick as you could, your hand on the cold metal in your pocket. The feeling gave you shivers but you had to, to keep yourself safe.

The sound of the zombies running sounded, a human scream, a gun shot. Silence.

'Omg'

You whispered, the air began to get cold. You were alone, your family dead. They were turning, changing into the monsters. So you shot them.

'Excuse me?'

You turned around and seen a boy, he was a fresh zombie. Wasn't really looking to hurt anyone..but soon he was about to.

You raised the gun and pointed it at him.

'Don't..please'

He got down on his knees and held his arms up, he was meaning no harm.

'I wanted to become friends..help me, please..do you know where the hospital is? They have a cure..get me there quick..please'

Tears streamed down his blooded face, clearing it a little. You studied his face, he was handsome, very handsome.

'Okay'

You breathed out. He smiled a little and ran to you, you pulled the trigger of the gun, missing him. He hugged you.

'Don't be scared of me'

He let go of you and you set off, he would keep talking about what he would be doing if this whole zombie apocalypse didn't happen.

'I'd be a trainee with my eight best friends.. they're safe. A zombie attacked, so I sacrificed myself to save them..'

'Were you the leader of the band?'

'Yes'

He looked around at his surroundings and then held your hand.

'Let's go this way'

———*a week later*———

He was showing signs of changing, they weren't big but they were there.

'We're almost there'

He smiled. His hand held yours tight.

The hospital was in sight, but Chan had given up. The changes were too much for him to handle.

'CHAN!'

You cried out, he was currently laying down. He looked dead.

'Chan we're almost there..please wake up'

Begging him, you shook his lifeless body.

'I'm here..Y/N'

His ragged voice spoke for the first time in an hour.

'Chan get up. The cure..please..please Chan!'

You kept begging him but he couldn't get up, no matter what.

His eyes opened, they looked gone. No soul in them.

'Chan...'

He sat up.

'Shoot me'

'No..Chan no!'

He sighed and looked down.

'SHOOT ME!'

He looked at you, tears streaming down his face.

'Please..'

He begged, you felt the metal on your fingers. It reminded of when you first met him.

'No'

His eyes were wild.

'DO IT!'

You took the gun out, pointing it at his head.

'Chan..I can't..'

'You can..just do it..please'

'Why? We're at the hospital Chan'

'I can't hurt the person I love the most. shoot me..'

His words made you look at him.

'Love?'

'Stop stalling. Shoot me..SHOOT ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN'T HURT YOU. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. IF I..IF I DO ANYTHING TO YOU I'D NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF..shoot me for our love..'

And you did.

Screaming,

Screaming for your love,

Screaming for this to be a dream,

Silence.

The body lay, you looked at him and burst into tears.

'I love you too Chan'

a gun shot,

No scream.

Silence.

Game over.