Healing; Lee Minho

The boy recites a poem to the class, he looked around before locking eyes with you. His healing.

'Thank you, Minho. May Y/N come next?'

You stood up, feeling everyone staring.

Once you got to the front, Minho smiled slightly as a blush crept to his face. Must've been the embarrassment from earlier.

'You are the light when there is no sun.
You are the rainbow after the rai is done.
You are the star that twinkles in the night.
You are the moon that glows so bright-'

'May we know who this is about?'

The teacher paused you, your eyes were welling up while saying your own poem. You shook your head and then looked at him. Minho.

'Perhaps is Minho?'

Jisung piped up, you looked down and the teacher told you to say another one of yours, saying how much she liked it.

'When I saw you first,
It took every ounce of me
Not to kiss you.
When I saw you laugh,
It took every ounce of me
Not to fall in love.
But when I saw your soul.
It took every once of me.'

Cheers all around while you walked back to your seat beside Chan. He giggled and nudged you as you sat down.

'What?'

He pointed to Minho staring. He smiled when he saw you looking back.

'What's wring with him?'

'He's in love'

Chan tried too hard to be dramatic, he walked to the front of the class and started talking about being the outsider of two lovers. You kept catching Minho staring and every time you'd blush.

'Who exactly is he in love with?'

You ask as Chan sat down. Obviously, you being in love with him. Wanted to know.

'You'

He smiled at you as the bell rang. All you did was walk over and sigh.

'Minho. Chan told me you lik-love me'

He blushed hard and nodded slightly.

'Ehm..well..you're my healing I guess'

Healing.

You nodded and as you went to walk away, the blushing mess you were tripped and he caught you.

'I guess you fell for me'

'I guess you'll have to heal me'