Special;Han Jisung

{Unedited}

'She is different. She's special'

He looked at his friends , they were replaying the video they had secretly taken of him talking about Y/N.

'She's different!'

The maknae laughed, Jisung stood up. He walked over to Jeongin who's expression changed from happy to scared.

'Stop it.'

'Whyyyy'

Back to being sarcastic, Jisung stormed out the room. He was going to prove he could get you. The boys made fun of him, telling him to grow a pair. Ask you out.

He got his phone out, dialing your number.

'Hello?'

Your sweet voice sung through the phone, Jisung smiled at your voice.

'Hey, Y/N. Are you free right now?'

'No, I'm expensive'

Jisung couldn't help but laugh and you laughed along with him too.

'Nah, joking. I'm free. When and where?'

'Five minuets, coffee shop down from your house'

He ran, he was around 20 minuets away from there. He managed to get there in 10. Yet, you still weren't there.

He walked in and ordered for you and him. He found a table before sitting down.

'Hellooo!'

You arrived.

He blushed and looked down, you noticed the coffee and took it, thanking him. Once you had sat down, he sighed out and started to speak.

'I like you, and I always have..you're different and special and that's what I love about you. You don't beg for my attention. Actually, It's the other way around. You always make me smile, so can you be mines?'

You sat there, dumbfounded. He looked down and you sighed.

'I like you too, Jisung'

He looked up and smiled brightly.

'And I will be yours'

He smiled wider and hugged you.

'Thank you, thank you, you'll never regret this'

Stray Kids Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें