The smiles you give ; Yang Jeongin

{UNEDITED}

The smiles you give.

Member; Yang Jeongin
Genre; fluff
Request? ; no.

Requests from a while ago will be done soon :)

;;;;;;

Jeongin walked through the halls, his hands shaking. The chocolates and teddy in his hands almost dropping. He smiled when the teacher winked at him, he felt a little discomfort but he knew he was giving him a boost.

'Jeongin!'

He heard your sweet melodic voice, it brought butterflies to his stomach. He breathed in and turned around. Your small figure smiling up at him.

'Who are the chocolates for?'

You eyed them up, your favorite. He smiled a little, he watched your face fall and he immediately started to talk.

'I-I well I like-no love-wait no I like you. I have for a while now and..these are for you and I just-'

You hugged him tightly and his whole stomach was a series of butterflies. He held you tight and gave you the chocolates.

'I love the way you smile, I love your voice, I love your passion for music..'

You smiled, feeling tears come to your eyes.

'I've been waiting for this to happen'

Jeongin hugged you tightly and you held onto him for as long as you could. Jisung and Hyunjin ran into the classroom and began screaming at the sight.

'DID THE LITTLE PUSSY DO IT!?'

Jisung ran over and hugged Jeongin, taking you off of him.

'Take care of my baby sis'

Hyunjin put an arm around you and Jeongin nodded, he gulped , feeling the stare from Hyunjin.

'I promise I will'

~~~~~~

A/N ; hello! Welcome back. I know it's short butttt I'm back!! I'm back and ready to continue doing these ^_^