Husband; Yang Jeongin

For tsungari , I'm so happy you actually waited!
I wrote this when I was Hal asleep. Yeah

(Y/N ; YOUR NAME , C/N ; CHILDS NAME)
Member ; Yang Jeongin
Genre ; fluff
Description ; Yang Jeongin as my husband pls

—(Y/N ; YOUR NAME , C/N ; CHILDS NAME)Member ; Yang JeonginGenre ; fluffDescription ; Yang Jeongin as my husband pls

———-

Jeongin walked into his newly bought house, he could smell food but the smell of newly furnished rooms overtook the delicious smell of a Chinese takeaway.

'Jeongin, honey I'm in here!'

You shouted through, your voice echoing slightly in the empty hallway. He smiled hearing your voice, then the pounding of feet came from the Landon up stairs.

'Ow! My foot! Mummy, I have a splinter!'

There your seven year old and ten year old came. The youngest, C/N had cried out. She was holding her foot in pain while her older brother, C/N laughed.

'Stop laughing at your sister!'

Jeongin wasn't happy. He needed food, but he also needed to wee and sleep. Not a good mix. He stormed his way to the bathroom and took a wee. While washing his hands, he heard the family doing their prayers. As he wasn't religious, they would either wait until he wasn't there or he would leave the room. It was respectful towards one another.

'Honey, we're going out tonight, is that okay?'

Once Jeongin had made his way into the dining room, you began to speak and ask questions. He nodded and smiled wide at you, he couldn't help but let the tiredness be pushed to the side so he could spend time with you.

~~

When Jeongin heard the door go, signaling the babysitter was here, he ran down the softly carpeted stairs and smiled at the boy who had already walked in.

'Felix!'

He hugged his older friend and the two kids ran through to the hallway. They looked at Felix and began jumping up and down.

'Uncle Felix! Is Chan and Woojin coming over!?'

C/N smiled widely and he nodded. Jeongin called you down and Felix began messing around with C/N. You smile at how childish he was and shouted a quick goodbye.

~~~

Once arriving at the destination, he held your hand tightly.

'This is where our first date was'

You remembered that day clearly. The rosey red cheeks, his hands shaking each time he attempted to hold your hand, you were too busy looking at the flowers to notice. His hand shook as he held yours, you barely noticed though, your stomach erupted into butterflies and your face became tomato red. He would stutter on his words and even said that you were ugly by accident. It was a mess, but you're glad it was.

'Yes, it was a messy first one, but it was at least fun'

He laughed and hugged your tightly. He spun you to face him and gave you a kiss on the lips.

'I love you, so much'

You smiled wide and your cheeks tinted pink. It was like your first date, minus the kiss and the love you. It was a "I like your ugliness" and a lot of apologies and hugs.

'I love you too'

The feeling was still the same with him, the spark hadn't died out and you're glad it hasn't. Without him, you'd be lost.

****

I wanna make an APPLY FIC but what band?

Comment for;

EXO (9 slots)

STRAY KIDS (9 slots)

NCT 2018 (18 slots)

GOLDEN CHILD (10/11 slots)