25. Biting The Ice

(Image Credit: Origins from Pokemon)

(Long Chapter)

"Xier is going to kill me!"

Hugh paced back and fourth in panic as N looked around for Y/N and Samurott, ignoring him. He finally sighs at  the trainer's cries and turns to him.

"How about you start looking for them?,"  he says abruptly. Hugh looks at him irritated. Not only did he have to find Y/N, but he was  stuck alone with N which was already hard enough. Suddenly they heard voices and noticed figures coming towards them. The boys looked around quickly and hid behind a sleeping Mamoswine. It's a terrible idea but it was the only nearest  thing that  they could hide behind.

"...After I ran for hours for that stupid thing, he just sends me off! Not even a thank you!"

The two grunts walk in where Hugh and N hid without seeing them. They stood around as the other grunt raised an eyebrow.

"You mean Zinzolin?,"  he asked. The grunt however shakes his head and crosses his arms angrily. "I'm talking about Colress! That weirdo with the stupid haircut. Whatever, let's just get outta here, heard they caught one of the trainers that were messing with us."  They start leaving, possibly heading towards the  entrance of the forest. 

N and Hugh look at each other and nod. Quietly they start  to follow them in hopes to find Y/N and Samurott  there.

"Tch, that was a bit rough."

Y/N stared in dismay as Samurott falls and faints on the ground. He fought hard too, but unfortunately there was just  too many pokemon that Team Plasma had brought in. The grunt smirks and looks down at her.

"We're going to lock you up while we look for the other trainers,"  he says directly. They grab her and put Samurott back in its pokeball. They had taken away her bag so Y/N couldn't get out her other pokemon. Only if Lucario and Bisharp knew  what was going on...

As they made their way towards Team Plasma's frigate which was in the middle of the icy forest, she looked around with widen eyes. The trees were frozen solid, rocky walls cold and the ground becoming slippery and blue. She saw the wild pokemon hiding from the cold in small dens, the atmosphere becoming too much for them.

Just like Drayden said. A world of ice.

Now inside the chilling frigate, they threw her in a cell and kept her items and pokemon. Y/N glared towards the grunts as they walked away without saying a word. She sighed  deeply and looked down, closing her eyes.

"...How am I going to get out of here?"  

She sat down on the floor and looked through the bars into the hallways. Grunts passed by, too focused to notice her. Stolen pokemon in cages being transferred to another. Orders being shouted to  one another from commanders. Nothing seemed to catch  her eye, something to help her get out anyway. 

All of a sudden a man in a white lab coat who was walking pass her stopped in his tracks.

He turned his head towards Y/N.

"...Oh, what do we have here?"

She glanced at him weirdly. "...Who are you? Do I know you?"  He gives her a smile as he fixes his glasses.

"My name is Colress, and I am a scientist. You're Xander's little sister, or does he go by Xier? I recognize that face."  Y/N looks at him surprised. He keeps  smiling and continues. "I believe this is the first time we've met, isn't it?"  He then looks around and glances at her.

"...I'm guessing you and your friends are trying to stop Ghetsis?,"  Colress ask innocently. She nods blankly, still hesitant and unsure of him. He nods and with a final look around, he pulls out a card with the Team Plasma logo  on it and swipes it against  the scanner of the cell. The door opens, allowing Y/N her freedom.

Her eyes widened stunned. She gets up quickly and turns to Colress.

"...Why are you letting me out?"

He chuckled, a gentle expression on his face. "...You see, I owe your brother a favor,"  he explained meekly, "and let's  say that favor surrounds your safety. Now then, get out of here."

Hugh sighs in relief when he sees Y/N run out of the frigate. N smiles and hands her back her bag along with all her pokemon including Samurott. She looks at  them surprised but suddenly N hugs her tightly. He pulls back and looks at her worried.

"We where looking for you everywhere! And your bag...we were able to retrieve it from a grunt when we came here."  She stared into his eyes, and suddenly felt her face get red. She nods quickly and walks away from him desperately to hide her blushing face. He looks at her confused as Hugh rolls his eyes.

"Okay, enough hugging!,"  he shouts, "me and christmas tree over here think we found where Ghetsis might be."  He points towards a small cave entrance near the edge. Everyone nods (ignoring Hugh's remark on N) and walk towards it. The atmosphere became colder and colder as they stepped closer to the entrance, concerning the group.

Now inside, they slowly and carefully walked through the icy cave. Hugh narrowed his eyes towards the end of the cave and noticed a dark figure standing there along with a scary looking pokemon. N noticed and stopped dead in his tracks.

It was Ghetsis himself.

But he wasn't alone. Kyurem, the legendary pokemon, stood there besides him.