18. Mistralton Time

(Image Credit: Pokemon Manga BW Adventures)

N, Hugh and Clay ran towards the shouting and yelling. After N helping them escape they immediately ran off in order to help Y/N. Clay did not question the individual but knew he met him once. Hugh however kept glancing at him. He did not  trust him for some odd reason...but it made him skeptical while knowing the events that happened 2 years ago with the champion and Team Plasma. 

"Name is N, right? We met earlier in Nimbasa. How do you know Y/N?,"  Hugh asked as they continued running. N looked at him hesitant and turned his head away shyly.

"...We just ran into-"

"KEEP RUNNING  FELLAS! WE GOTTA SAVE THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!,"  suddenly interrupted Clay. They turned towards him and noticed him gliding on the ground but soon realized that his Excadrill was using Dig and was being lifted. Hugh grinned and corrected Clay.

"Knowing her, she's probably fighting Team Plasma right now!"

Back to Y/N and Zinzolin, they glared at each other furiously. She wondered if all her pokemon were turned berserk and if not, what about her friends pokemon? She toughened out  the thoughts however in order to concentrate on her enemy.

"It's over Zinzolin. Give me back all my pokemon!"  He grumbled angrily with tension in his black eyes. "It is not over yet! I still have your pokemon and I'll shall-"  

"Um, s-sir?"

He turned to the grunt behind him impatient. "WHAT IS IT!? Can't you see I'm trying to explain something!?"  The grunt backed up slowly with a gentle but nervous expression.

"A-about her other p-pokemon...Samurott was the only pokemon we were able to t-turn berserk and well the others a-aren't..."

Zinzolin stared at him in  incredulity. He slowly turned towards Y/N and gritted his teeth. "N-no! I will not accept  this! I...I will just finish it then!"  He quickly pulled out his own pokeballs but before he could send them out and attack, N and the others came running in and quickly stood in front of  Y/N and their pokemon.

"Sorry old man, it's over for you and Team Plasma!,"  said Hugh with a smirk. N nods and Clay lifts his cowboy hat and glares at  the anxious Zinzolin.

"And if you kind sir don't  come with me and turn yerself in, then you'll deal with us gentleman."

Zinzolin stood there silently. But with a heavy sigh he and the grunt agreed to turn themselves in. In a matter of minutes, Clay's men came in and shut down the evil project of Team Plasma inside Chargestone Cave and arrested the grunts that were involved.

But no one knows what  their next step will be or what they're planning.

Now standing in the airport-attraction Mistralton city, Y/N and Hugh thanked Clay before he left and headed back to Driftveil. Fortunately they got all her things back and her pokemon. As for her previously original outfit that was covered in dust and blood, they decided to head over to Skyla's, the flying type gym leader and see if she could help out.

Hugh didn't want  to question why his best friend was wearing the Team Plasma clothing or how her clothes became bloody. But he frowned when he saw N, the weird green haired man that he hated meeting, suddenly hug Y/N.

"I'm so sorry Y/N,"  he quietly said. He felt deeply bad about attacking her like that when he encountered them. "I didn't realize it was you, I d-didn't mean to hurt you. I..."  He started hugging her tighter like if she was the only thing he desired.

"N...,"  muttered Y/N. She frowned agitated.

"I can't breathe."

His eyes widen and quickly pulls back away from her. "I-I'm sorry! I got a hold of myself..."  She looks at him weirdly but chuckles. "It's fine. Also, you didn't know it was me so it's not your fault. However, you did ditch me."  N looked away, hiding his expression. Y/N however was more concerned with all their pokemon and started heading towards the near Pokemon Center before Hugh quickly stops her.

"Maybe I should take our pokemon there, Y/N. I don't  think Nurse Joy would appreciate seeing a bloody grunt from an evil organization."