14. Captured yet Freezing

(Image Credit: LoreCoffee on DeviantArt)

"Argh! Let me go! H-hey, watch your hands!"

They walked inside the cold storage which was being guarded heavily. As the name suggest, it was freezing as hell. Being restrained and followed by Team Plasma's pokemon didn't make things better for Y/N. She looked around hoping to find her friends. Her bag was taken along with her pokemon. For once, she felt helpless.

The grunt ordered her to sit down on the cold ice, glaring at Y/N. She groaned and sat down, shivers being sent down her whole body. She turned to him. "Where are my friends!?"  He rolled his eyes, his attention on his earpiece. 

"...Your irritating friend and the gym leader are most likely at Chargestone Cave right now. The only reason you're here is because your Samurott was being difficult. I hope you don't mind the cold, you'll be staying here for a while." 

He then left, leaving Y/N with another grunt who had a Escavalier with them. She grumbled under her breath, thinking of a way to get out of here. Suddenly an old man wearing a weird purple outfit showed up heading towards her. He narrowed at her, his  shadow overlapping her. 

"...Greetings girl. I am Zinzolin, one of the Seven Sages. Your blue haired friend interrupted our plans,"  he said irksome. He seemed to be in a sour mood. She said nothing but only to glare at him. He stared at her annoyed and then suddenly grabbed her arm, lifting her up. The grunt and his pokemon stared at him surprised, Y/N clenching her teeth. Zinzolin frowned evilly.

"You'll see what happens when you mess with Team Plasma."

He lets her go and walked away with a group of Team Plasma. The worried grunt went  towards her, his Escavalier also filled with concern. "A-are you okay?"  Y/N sighs and looked towards Zinzolin leaving the area.

What an old bastard. 

The grunt looked at her commiserating. His earpiece then went on, his eyes widening. He looked towards Y/N confusedly. "Uh, no need to alarm you, but you'll be escorted to one of the Shadow Triad."  Her eyes also widened. "What do you mean? The Shadow Triad? You mean those people that can teleport?,"  she asks. He nodded.

"Apparently our lord Ghetsis wants to see you." 

She flinched. "I-I am not going anywhere near that creep!"  On cue, one of the Shadow Triad appeared. But by appear, they walked towards her meaning that  they came from the entrance and not by teleportation. He looked towards the grunt who nods, allowing him to transfer Y/N. He narrowed at her who stared at him confused.

...Why didn't  they teleport?

Her suspicion became crucial when they walked out of the cold storage instead. But  to her surprise they headed towards the crates around the area, somewhat hiding behind them. The Shadow Triad looked around and sighed in relief. Y/N then noticed a bit of strand green hair poking out of their white hair. Her face went blank.

...Don't  tell me.

They took off their wig and pulled down their mask. N looked towards her and smiled.

"Surprise!"