Chapter 11

Sehun's POV

It's our fourth day here in Phuket and were really enjoying the sea breeze. Not to mention that these last three days had been really tiring. I was expecting for a bit too far from reality. More sleeping, more spa, more relaxation and stuffs but we ended up tiring ourselves more. But it was hella fun!

But I've been feeling weird since then. I don't know why whenever I'm around Chae Yoon I feel my heart rushing. What is the meaning of this? Is she someone I should have space?

Since the day I helped her, I then became so weird. My feelings had been up and down. I can feel my heart beating so fast that it felt like exploding. I dont get it why I'm like this. Is she some kind of a disease? Is heart palpitating contagious? But as far as I know heart problems are never inherited through human touch or whatever communication they make. So why the hell am I acting like this? Is this something I should consult someone with? Or maybe I should ask Tao something bout this.

But that day when she hurt herself. I was always there at her back, always watching her, every move of an inch I haven't missed any of it. By the time she fell down I was like lightning, I came too fast. She was acting cute and I ended up taking a picture of her smiling but it ended me feeling weird again. I haven't fully realized but I don't know why but my hand moved on it's own bringing my phone to the frond and click it sounded. Her smile, I cant take off her image on my mind. By the time she accidentally wrapped me with her arms, my heart was rushing, faster than any of those of what I felt. I loosened the wrap and ran away, I can feel the heat rushing through my veins. I feel like exploding any minute from then.

Knock knock~

A sudden knock hit the door. The boys are here in my room tho. Getting some fresh air on the balcony while sipping the delicious bubble tea.

Suho hyung took steps and opened the door. "Yes may we help you?" He asked the man who intruded the room. "Sir you are requested to have lunch on the VIP section." Suho hyung twitched his eyebrows. "But who would like to have lunch with us there?" He continued. "The young master would like to." The man left thy words and vanished on the doorstep.

"Hyung what did he just said?" Baekhyun startled.

"We will have our lunch on the VIP Dining Hall guys. It's the owner who wants to meet us, I think." He mumbled.

"It means there'll be a lot of different foods. I wonder what Thai cuisine tastes like." Chae Yoon seating on the couch finally spoke up.

"And Thai steamed buns." Xiumin butted in.

***
Chae Yoon's POV

It's 11 am and it's the right time to have lunch. Not to mention that my stomach already grumbles and the sht is asking for food. So I'll be the first one to take the course since I'm the manager.

I found myself inside a room, wide white painted walls with defined carvings on it. A big and elegant chandelier hangs on the center and a marble table with gold details was under it. I was in awe, like duh I've seen many other 5 star hotels but this one seemed different.

I didn't put much focus on others until I found out there were 7 young men seated. They seem familiar, until my sight stopped on the red haired man wearing a white muscle tee, it was Mark.

I pushed myself forward and leaned a little to Mark, "Doofus, wth are you doing here?" I whispered on his ear. "You need to go out as soon as possible cos there'll some siminar kind of stuff here." I continued.

He looked at me and gave a what-hell-is-going-on face. "No no. Chae you dont understand but." He cooed.

Before he could summon any other words to continue, I cut him off. "Ayssh." I raised my voice. "You guys dont understand but you little pumpkins are not allowed to play in this room right? This is for adults only kind of stuff, and were here to meet the owner of this hotel and..."