Chapter 6

Chae Yoon's POV

Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo, malhaejwo. Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose~

I rolled at the side of my bed to reach for my phone and snooze the alarm. I stretched both of my arms as high as I can. I rubbed my eyes, as it adjust itself with the room's brightness.

I sat on my bed, half awake. "So it isnt a dream after all." I mumbled.

I am living with Exo for 1 week now. Were still knowing each other. And as of surprise, they quite got a little place in my heart.

I went down my bed and went straight to my room's bathroom. There I found a big mirror inside, "Hey there beautiful. How's it going?" I asked myself through reflection. I blushed, and I can feel how embarrass I was with myself. Im not conceited, I tell you.

I threw myself on the tab filled with bubbles. I took a foot inside and it lead my body to do so and enjoy the relaxation.

-----

Luhan's POV

We woke up earlier than usual. Since it's Chae's 7th day here, we should make her something to eat. We made everything possible with the help of DO, Yeol, and Suho.

Everything is served, everything is ready. There's just one person missing, Lee Chae Yoon.

*Brrrrrrrrrrr

I heard a sound. Sound of empty stomachs.

"Hyung when are we eating?" Tao pouted.

Sehun threw a shoe onto Tao. "Go eat that. Stop complaining." He mumbled. Yap evil it is.

After that sudden incident. Chae Yoon slowly walked down going towards the table.

"What's these everyone? She said. She gave out a sweet smile.

Dannnng. I can feel my heart thumping, beating, rushing.

"We made all of these for you Noona." Sehun butted in.

"For meeeee?" She glared.

Is it really her? How could she be this kind and angel like? Its not that she isnt good at all, its just. She changed.

I was smiling at her. I can feel heaven's at my side. She stared at me awkwardly. She then glared at another angle and gave out a sarcastic smile.

Chae Yoon's POV

I was so thankful of what they all did for me. But isn't this too much? All I did was sht at them but still they did managed this. Am I really important to them? Or are they trying to trick me on something?

I was flabbergasted with all the foods infront of me. I was smiling to the extent where my smile could almost reach the tip of my ears. My eyes traveled through them til Luhan's eyes meets mine. He was smiling.

I stared at him awkwardly, can't imagine what to do next cos all I have was misery. I feel silence covered us, I dont know what to react. It was the first time to stare a man, who has this kind of seriousness written in his face.

Until, I hugged Kris by his neck. The only way of saving myself from extreme awkwardness. Everyone was flabbergasted of what I've done. I cannot think of everything else again, I was trap on my world, cannot hear anything at all.

"Daaaamn it! Theeeeeeeet!" Kris was choking. Pounding his chest real hard with me still at his side.

"Thae Yoonth! I canth fackinth breathhhh!" He continued yelling.